John, the following is listed under a section called "Miscellaneous Fragments"
Hope this helps.
James Larrabee, of Lynn, was one of the crew of the ship â€œCommerce,â€ wrecked on the coast of Arabia, July 10, 1793. He suffered many hardships, being robbed by Bedouins and compelled to travel hundreds of miles. He finally arrived at Muscat, where he was released and sent home by the English consul.
John H. Larrabee, son of John, son of John, son of John, son of John, son of Samuel, were all remembered by Artemus Burnett, of Melrose, Mass., formerly of North Malden. Samuel and George Larrabee, of Bangor, Me., were sons of Samuel above.
John Larrabee, of Melrose, cordwainer, married Betsey, dau. of Lieut. John and Mary Vinton, of Malden (she b. Nov. 21, 1781), Sept. 15, 1801. He d. Dec. 15, 1836. Children
1. JOHN, b. June 23, 1802.
2. MARY, b. Feb. 2, 1804.
3. GEORGE, b. Mar. 2, 1806.
4. WILLIAM, b. Feb. 16, 1808.
5. ELIZA, b. Mar. 16, 1810.'
6. NANCY, b. Sept. 6, 1813.
7. CHARLES, b. Jan. 4, 1816; d. a child.
8. SALLY, b. Mar. 6, 1818.
9. CHARLES, b. Jan. 31, 1820.
John Laraby, whose father was killed in the Revolution, married Elizabeth Halley (Haley?) and settled at Cape Breton. These were children when the two families went East. There were six sons and four daughters in the Laraby family, named RICHARD, JOHN, THOMAS, WILLIAM, ESAU, MATTHEW, MARY, ELIZABETH, MARTHA, and SARAH. Matthew m. and settled on Prince Edward Island; had John, William, Nathaniel, Matthew, Richard, Elizabeth.
James Larrabee, born June 19, 1789, at Lansingburg, N. Y.; m. Hulda Bartlett, who was born Jan. 9, 1788, and settled at Taberg, N. Y., where their children were born.
1. WILLIAM N., b. June 24, 1812.
2. CAROLINE H., Oct. 29, 1873.
3. ANN E., b. Jan. 26, 1816.
4. MARY M., b. Oct. 14, 1817; m. Danforth, Rome, N. Y.
5. JAMES D., b. May 8, 1819.
6. GEORGE A., b. June 11, 1821.
7. LYMAN J., b. May 17, 1823.
8. BLEA S., b. Dec. 25, 1824.
9. JOHN H., born July 12, 1826; traveling passenger agent of Ohio and Mississippi Railroad with office at Cincinnati, in 1887.
William C. Larrabee, born in Bath, Me.; m. Abigail McCobb, and settled at Boothbay Harbor, Me. His son, CHARLES H. LARRABEE, m. Harriet E. Edgecomb, of Bath, Me., and had issue: Charles W., m: Carrie B. Botsford, of Milford, Conn.; Lena A., m. Henry D. Wylis, of Boothbay; Alice J., m. Henry G. Stevens; Harry S., Arthur F., Mary A., Clara E., and Albert M.
GEORGE F. LARRABEE, son of William, is a farmer at Boothbay Harbor, Me.