Ethel NEMAROFSKY GERSHOY, md. Hersh GERCHOG, Ethel b. abt. 1842/3 (wid. In 1910) was the mother of at least 3:
1. Fanny Gershoy (b. abt. 1869-70) married to Morris FELDSTEIN abt. 1893, who was a good friend of my Siebels, lived in the Bronx, came from Russia about 1891.
2. Olia Gershoy (b. 1 Apr. 1876, d. 1969 according to SS5, md. to Sam’l CODEN) – lived in Bronx, friend and ‘cousin’ of my Katia SIEBEL.
3. Morris GERSHOY (b. 1863/4-1937) md. in Russia Miriam LIOUBARSKI (b. 1868-1935) . proprieter of clothing store, had five children: Alexander, Emil, Leo, Sophie, and Eugenie.
Morris “GERSCHOIG” on 26 Sept. 1903 passenger list, from Krivoi Rog, Russia b. 1864, Wife Milles, "Going to be with sisters: A. Feldstein, 867 139th St., NYC"
1. Alexander Gershoy (son of Miriam LIOUBARSKY and Morris GERSHOY) : botantist at U of Vermont. Birth:
21 Nov 1896 - Krivoi Rog, Kherson, Russia; 1942 Residence:
2. Emil Gershoy b. poss. 1892, m. anna Matis 3 apr. 1914, Bronx
3. Leo GERSHOY (1897-1975) m. Ida (b abt 1905-d. 1991, NY) 1924. French History Scholar at NYU
4. Eugnie Gershoy of San Francisco, CA (b. 1901 Krivoi Rog, Russia -86 in SSDI) – famous sculptor, married Harry Gottlieb. from Krivoi Rog, Ukraine (SSE of Kiev; 72 miles from Elizavetgrad).
5. Sophie b. abt. 1894, Russia