Search the Boards

Search Results for "Kohli" - 167 Messages

per page

REAM, Leona May ‘Irene’, died March 21, 2004 Posted on: 19 Oct 2004, by  maudiecarole

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > St > Joseph

REAM, Leona May ‘Irene’, died March 21, 2004 REAM, NELSON, LEISTER, McDOWELL, LaTOUR, KOHLI, BOODT, HARGETT, SHEPHERD, CASEMAN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&...

Re: KOHLI Family Posted on: 27 Jun 2006, by  ReneSaenzTann...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Allen

I am not related, however I have done a lot of family research in Lima OH...I did find a couple of newsclippings in the Lima News about the KOHLI's for you if you are interested. I have attached one f...

Re: KOHLI Family from Lima, Allen Co, OH Posted on: 26 Jun 2006, by  kinselkonnect...

I know and have recorded a lot about Laura Susan KENNY's ancestry pretty far back. Mainly her maternal line. If you would like to share current data on her lineage in exchange for my ancestry of...

KOHLI Family From Lima, Allen, Ohio Posted on: 30 Jan 2000, by  Vcrapo

I have been trying to track down my husbands mothers line, (KOHLI) Any information would be great. My husband is Patrick Walter Johns His mother is Eleanor Evelyn Kohli-born 5 Nov 1924-Lima, OH Her father is Claud...

Irish Emigrants to Canada and Vermont Posted on: 27 Jun 2004, by Patty Pickett

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Rutland

First of all, Eilis, would you consider subscribing to the Rutland rootsweb list directly so that we might respond to you directly? These messages from the board are linked to the Rutland co Vermont ...

Re: McCurdy Family Posted on: 28 Aug 2001, by Lois Feltus

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Paulding

I don't know where Paulding Co. is. I am looking for any info on Florence McCurdy. She was born June 30, 1862 in Moline IL. She married James Burris Feltus in 1884 in Clarksville IA. She died July 15, 1...

Kohli-Berkey Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Medina

Correction to first inquiry. Christian Kohli was NOT born 1836. Peter Kohli, a son was born on that date. JKL25xmas1@hotmail.com

Christian Kohli-Margaret Berkey Posted on: 10 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Counties > Medina

Searching for parents, grandparents of Christian Kohli born 1836 in Medina Co. Also same for Margaret Berkey, his wife jkl25xmas1@hotmail.com

emigration Posted on: 01 Jun 2005, by lila george

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > East of London Family History Society (EoLFHS)

my family sailed on the SS European, April 19, 1870. I got an e-mail from Marj Kohli, she has just returned from England, she was there looking for records on assisted emigration, she said she would keep ...

Melza C. Brown m Cora Wheeler in DEC. 1914 or 1915 Posted on: 30 Sep 2001, by  M_LeVeque

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Elkhart

...other than my father and 2 Uncles. His parents were H.G. Brown and Carrie M. Walling per his marriage certificate to my grandmother Madge Louise Tainter. Thank you, Marilyn mleveque@tcsn.net

Alwan family Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by ANDREW

Localities > Middle East > Lebanon > General

...contact: hga@iol.it Hanna Alwan. A very important person in Rome. My freind. He can get many informations for you about Alwan family. Many of them are in Peoria. You have my E-Mail you can send any quest...

John L. "Roy" Watson Posted on: 14 Feb 2001, by  henleyam50

Localities > North America > United States > States > Idaho > Counties > Bear Lake

The Idaho Statesman, Wednesday, 02/14/01 John L. "Roy" Watson, 80, of Mountain Home, Idaho, died Sunday, Feb. 11, 2001, at the Elmore Medical Center Hospital. Memorial services will be hel...

Re: Arabic ancestors Posted on: 09 Nov 2001, by Cheryl Lewis Wolf

Localities > Middle East > Lebanon > General

...Please don't hesitate to email me directly at wolf@monad.net. Joe Daher was my oncle by marriage. He was married to one of my great aunts. My maternal grandfather was Tom Saloomey of Milford, CT. He died at ...

Peter Kohli of Ohio Posted on: 31 Mar 2001, by  ADSmith58

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

I have a Peter Kohli of Putman Co. Ohio whom married a Clara H. Smith. His SSDI says he was born 1885 and died in 1969. He was of Ottawa, Putman, OH. Is this the same person? could he of married twice? as...

Kohli family of Columbus Grove, Ohio Posted on: 07 Aug 1999, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

Searching for parents and great grandparents of Peter Kohli of Columbus Grove(He married Eliza Jane Featheringill). Also searching for Peter Kohli and Eliza Jane Featheringill's children.

Re: Census, 1870 Steuben County, Indiana Posted on: 27 Nov 2001, by  bkohlib

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Steuben

...children could read and write. I hope this helps, if you haven't already got this information. Beth Kohli

Re: TUCKER Posted on: 02 Nov 2004, by  TimHenry28

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Spencer

Susan, Joe Anne, Am wanting to get in touch with you two regarding descendants of John Daniel Tucker's son Vivian Daniel. Vivian Daniel is listed as "Irvin" D. in the 1850 Census, Hopkins CO, TX liv...

Re: TUCKER Posted on: 31 Oct 2004, by  JoeAnneJ

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Spencer

Susan, I just saw your message of 2003. I am just starting researching the John Daniel Tucker line. I have John Daniel Tucker married to LaVina McFall. John Daniel, son of Peter Tucker and I'm not sure which s...

Re: Lawrence Co.MSgenWeb Site Posted on: 13 Dec 2004, by Jean Armstrong

Localities > North America > United States > States > Mississippi > Counties > Lawrence

I have a copy of THE LAWRENCE COUNTY CEMETERY BOOK and I would be willing to look up information for others. Just give me a little bit of time between requests. This is transcriptions of burials before 1988.This ...

alford white. Posted on: 08 Sep 2002, by cawthon

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Robertson

alford white is my grategrand father. on my fathers side cant remember when he was born .he is beried in the doris cemetery on marlin rd at white house ,head stone will tell you, grate grand mother be...

KENNY from Ohio and Missouri Posted on: 26 Jun 2006, by  kinselkonnect...

Surnames > Kenney

I know and have recorded a lot about Laura Susan KENNY's ancestry pretty far back. Mainly her maternal line. If you would like to share current data on her lineage in exchange for my ancestry of...

Kenney's from Ohio adn Missouri Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Valerie Crapo Johns

Surnames > Kenney

I am looking for my husbands great grandmother Laura Susan Kenney who married Harry Albert Kohli

Re: Dyehouse Posted on: 02 Dec 2001, by Mary Zachow

Surnames > Dyehouse

Sorry, my knowledge does not go back that far. I don't recall ever hearing about any ancestors or close relatives living in or coming from Indiana. And that name is not familiar ar all.

Re: Ferdinand Frederick Schmidt, Cincinnati, Hamilton County, Ohio Posted on: 23 Jun 2004, by  DonnaMullins

Surnames > Schmidt

...Ohio, married to Harry A. Kinney. 1920 census shows them living on Baymiller St. Cincinnati. Three children Donald, (my father), Muriel, Lorraine. I know Elizabeth's father immigrated from (we thought) Ger...

Mary E Conley Posted on: 19 Jan 2001, by  MargaretSmith...

Surnames > Conley

I am giving you some information of my great grandfather, who was married to Mary E Conley. Yes, She died on June 29th 1889. His name is William Pugh and was married to her of his second wife. She had...

Kohli's from Ohio Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Valerie Crapo Johns

Surnames > Kenny

...the same Kenney's or not. My husband Great Grandmother was Laura Susan Kenny who married Harry Albert Kohli. Laura was born 27 Sep 1881

Koehli/Kohli Civil War Enlistment Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Gary Speck

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Scott

On Dec 14, 1861, Friedrich KOEHLI/Fredrick KOHLI/Fred KAHLEY went to Davenport, Scott Co., IA and enlisted with Co G, 16th Reg't Iowa Infantry Volunteers. He served three years and was released from servic...

Christian Walker, Switzerland Posted on: 09 Jan 2005, by  fwclark

Surnames > Walker

Searching for info on Christian Walker, b 1500's in Switzerland. His wife was named Elisabeth. They had a daughter, Catharine in 1560. Catharine married Moritz Christeller.

Ritts/Ritz Posted on: 03 Mar 2000, by Jinny

Surnames > Ritts

...KEIFER When? They had 16 children. Would like to find missing cousins and parents of Nathan Ritts. Will share info to anyone who can relate to this family. Jinny

Kohli family from Bern Switzerland Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

Looking for information regarding the Kohli family from Bern Switzerland--they may have been tailors in Bern

kOHLI'S IN OHIO Posted on: 13 Jun 2000, by Valerie Crapo Johns

Surnames > Kohli

I am looking for information on my husbands ggreat grandfather Harry Albert Kohli who married Laura Susan Kenney.

Karlens in Boltigen, Bern, Switzerland Posted on: 02 Jul 2000, by Philis Knox

Surnames > Karlen

My Greatgrandfather was Gottlieb Karlen born to David and Katherina (Kohli)Karlen on October 11, 1858. He died in Dallas, TX in 1946. His siblings and their years of birth follow: Susanna katherina/1839; M...

Kohli from Switzerland Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Gary Speck

Localities > Western Europe > Switzerland > General

My KOEHLI/KOHLI/KAHLEY family also hails from Bern Switzerland. I know the "O" had umlauts and was sometimes "Anglicized" to either an "O" only or an "OE" combo. Lat...

Re: Mason/Green 1800's Posted on: 13 Sep 2004, by Lana Hudson

Surnames > Green

I have Green's from March, Cambridgeshire, England. My earliest Green I can confirm is Samuel born 1760. A Sarah Green from Thorney gave birth to a son Samuel in 1760, but no father was listed. I'm try...

To Valerie Johns Posted on: 10 Jul 2000, by Jan Lynch

Surnames > Kohli

Valerie, Re. the Book , "Kohli Kinship", can you give me author, publisher,etc. , and how do I order this book? Thanks, Jan Kohli Lynch

Kohli surname (Ohio)--origianlly from Bern , Switzerland Posted on: 01 Jul 2000, by Jan Kohli Lynch

Surnames > Kohli

Saw your Kohli posting. I have no information re. your Kohlis, but trying to find infor. re my Kohli lineage. My gg. grandfather is from Columbus Grove, Ohio--his name Peter Featheringill Kohli--he married Eliza Jane Fe...

Ohio Kohli's Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by Kay Kohli Tigner

Surnames > Kohli

I am a grandaughter of Harry Laura Kohli. My daughter-in-law is just showing me how to search so I can work on the Family Tree. The request for info on the Colunbus Grove Kohli's is also part of our Kohli...

Kohli surname book Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by Madeline Preheim

Surnames > Kohli

I would also like to know how to get the book of the Kohli Family that you mention. I just lost a loved one who knew nothing of his ancestry. His father was Charles Kohli.

looking for family Posted on: 21 Aug 2000, by anthony jackson sr

Surnames > Jackson

i am looking for my family. my name is anthony jackson sr. i was born may 31, 1973. my father passed away when i was 2 yrs. old. he name is willie henry jackson 6/22/45 to 10/7/75. some of his family nam...

Albert G. Spaulding Posted on: 24 Sep 2004, by  SandyBrake

Surnames > Spaulding

Looking for information on the parents of Albert G. Spaulding b in Virginia around 1828, married in Kanawha County, W. Virginia 1857 to Catherine Cole, and died 1889 in Chester, Ky.

ALBERTINE DESCOTEAUX/ ABT 1895 Posted on: 10 Aug 2000, by  clweth

Surnames > Descoteaux

...maybe New England. She married JOSEPH EDMUND DESJARDINS abt 1918 or before. I know they had at least one child, Joseph Edmund Desjardins, jr in 1919 in RI, USA.

Daniel Myers Posted on: 01 Jan 2000, by Dale Myers

Surnames > Myers

I am looking for any information about a Daniel Myers, born about 1765 in Pennsylvania. He settled in and around Crawford County, PA. I believe he was married to a Catherine Anstein. Any help would be appr...

Re: Richard W Corbus Posted on: 15 Nov 2003, by  MadgeLadd

Surnames > Corbus

Anita, I was over to the Corbus burial sites, which are in Girard, Michigan about a month ago , taking pictures of the headstones. Please stay in touch with me .Godfrey and Joesph,etc. are buried at G...

Re: Kohli surname Posted on: 19 Feb 2007, by  joannabenson

Localities > Middle East > General

Hello, My husband recently had a DNA test from DNA Tribes. Surprise India showed up! Kohli is a very common India name. The little research I have done tells me that thousands of Indians migrated to Eur...

Re: Kohli surname Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  joannabenson

Localities > Middle East > General

Jan, Familysearch.org does not have Katherine Kohli’s parents listed. She was born in St. Stephen Bern, Switzerland in 1816. I have found some more Swiss Kohli family. Just so I was keeping with open-minded f...

Re: Stukely/Stutely Thornton Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  CPTilson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Rhode Island > Counties > Providence

Stukely [aka Stutely] Thornton was the son of James Thornton and Lydia Colvin. He married 27 Feb 1763, Scituate, Providence Co., RI, his first cousin, Annah Colvin, daughter of Jeremiah Colvin and Ruth Tucker. Stu...

Re: John William Waller Posted on: 26 Feb 2007, by  jacqueskenhfx...

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Colchester

Samuel Waller and his family in my records. His wife was Susan Ann Whidden and have 9 children listed for them. I also record that Samuel's parents were William & Margaret Waller, both of whom are buried in t...

William Charles Lewis Posted on: 25 Feb 2007, by  andrewblacket...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Wales > Glamorgan > General

i am looking to find further information about my grandfather. All i know is he was called william charles lewis from somewhere about the rhonda valley. born 23rd december 1908 and died 7th august 1975. He marrie...

Mike Weber Posted on: 17 Mar 2007, by  wmweber

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Jefferson

I am doing research for a very good friend of mine that almost knows nothing about his ancestors. Here is what he knows, He believes they were from Jefferson Co, Mt. Vernon, IL. His mother was Wanda Morga...

SCHROLL and HARSCHBARGER - JOSEPH AND LENA Posted on: 05 Apr 2007, by  selein

Surnames > Shroll

Someone has posted a family tree on rootsweb that contains the names of Joseph and Lena Schroll. If that person reads this message, please contact me at rwlein@comcast.net I have an invitation for J...

per page