Search the Boards

Search Results for "blackmore" - 8 Messages

per page

Re: Samuel Blackmore married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon October 28 1860 Posted on: 22 Jul 2016, by  KathleenLouis...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

1891 census Samuel Blackmore 53 Susan Blackmore 51 Samuel Blackmore 11 died 1963 Portsmouth Oliver Blackmore 10 Oliver George died 1911 in Weymoth Dorset Arthur Blackmore 9 Peter Blackmore 7 died 1947 in Wales, mrd to Alcie, 3 children ...

Blackmore Lads of Whitworth Park 1900-1911 Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  jenchapman18

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Hi there! My great-gran was born at Whitworth Park, her father was the Gameskeeper, mother was Danish. My great-gran was the youngest girl of about 6 kids all of which were sons, I have their names b...

Gookey/Sucher Posted on: 29 Jun 2016, by  mwilso46

Surnames > Gookey

Looking for any information on Gookey, Sucher, Blackmore, or Puhst surnames. This is my maternal grandfather's side of the family. I have the following information. Evelyn Loretta Gookey b: 31 Jan 1909 in Mi...

Re: Philena Blackmore Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  nckarter

Surnames > Blackmore

Angelia This family is nightmare. I'm not related to them directly. Harmon and Philena took in my 2x g-grandfather to raise when he was just a boy. The Beebe's are all mixed in with this family als...

Philena Blackmore Posted on: 02 Sep 2016, by  Angelia Rober...

Surnames > Blackmore

...the brother in law of Aaron Davis and Milton Finley (Orinda's husband) in probate records for Harmon Blackmore. This family has been a challenge to try and sort out and documentation seems pretty sparse. Tha...

Re: Blackmore Lads of Whitworth Park 1900-1911 Posted on: 03 Sep 2016, by  crusoe123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Durham > General

Just in case you do not have this information, in 1939 the family were inDarlington. One member of the family has the name blacked out, because there is a restriction of showing people who are or ...

Aaron Cornelius Davis, b 1831 OH, lived in Comanche Co, TX - DNA Project Posted on: 30 Aug 2016, by  Angelia Rober...

Surnames > Davis

...This will also include information about his sister Orinda Davis Finley as well as aligned Beebe and Blackmore family members.

Re: Samuel Blackmore married Susan Hooper Ottery St Mary Devon October 28 1860 Posted on: 23 Jul 2016, by  warncoort1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Devon > General

Descendants may well have public trees here.

per page