Search for content in message boards

Harris family of Sombrerete (Mexico), Chicago (IL), Garden Valley (CA), Upper Pittsgrove/Alloway Township (NJ)

Replies: 2

Harris family of Sombrerete (Mexico), Chicago (IL), Garden Valley (CA), Upper Pittsgrove/Alloway Township (NJ)

Posted: 1578589961000
Classification: Query
Surnames: Harris, Castrellon, Fraire, Borg, Klima, Schneider, Funk, Lopez
Hello! I'm seeking to make a connection with anyone who has a connection to and/or information about the Harris-Castrellón family. My great-grandfather was George Anthony Harris (1914-1975), born in Sombrerete (Mexico) and died in Dixon (Illinois.) After my great-grandmother Eva Emma Schneider (1915-1998), he married Ruth Elsie Funk (1928-2005). George's siblings were Charles (married Irene Casey), Clayton Bartholomew (married Laura Lopez), Frank (married Alice Rose Klima), Albert (married Lucy), Mary (married Erik Borg), William, and John. Their parents were Edward Franklin Harris (1856-1936), born in Upper Pittsgrove/Alloway Township (New Jersey) and died in Chicago (Illinois) and Josephine/Josefa Castrellón (1884-1968), born in Sombrerete and died in Chicago. Edward is listed as 'Eduardo F.' in the Mexican records. His parents were Abraham Swing Harris and Mary Van Lier; Josephine's were José de la Luz Castrellón and Ramona Fraire.

Any more information about any of these individuals would be stupendous, particularly photographs. I hope especially to find a picture of Edward and/or Josephine; it may be a long shot, but those two could very likely have been photographed in their lives. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
cripes121 1578589961000 
KathleenLouis... 1578598660000 
LOVESeGENEe 1578601423000 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic