OK, I am too close to my research and need non-biased eyes to give me an opinion of whether I am seeing something that isn't really there just because I want it to be.
What I knew before yesterday:
1) My great great grandparents Hyman and Amelia Wollman immigrated to the U.S. around 1885-1886
2) From six different census Hyman was born between 1853-1861 and Amelia about 1858
2) They had three daughters before immigrating: Phoebe (b 1879), Frances (b 1881) and Rose (b June 1885)
3) A handwritten "family tree" I have says they were from Turin, Germany (which doesn't appear to exist)
Yesterday I found a ship's manifest with a landing in NY on August 28, 1885.
1) On one page I found a listing for Heyman Wallmann (B 1857), Emelie Wallmann (b 1859) and Rosalie Wallmann (6 months old)
2) Five pages later I found a listing for Paula Wallmann (b 1879) and Frieda Wallmann (b 1881).
3) Heyman is listed as a tailor...which Hyman was.
4) Their birthplace is listed as Thorn, Prussia. Searching for Thorn, Prussia gave me results for Torun, Germany.
My question (for non-biased eyes): Do you think I have found my great great grandparents and the first three daughters? Am I seeing something that isn't really there? Are there things I am not considering that I should be? Any comments would be most appreciated!