Search the Boards

Search Results for "Snelling" - 3,868 Messages

per page

Asbury in IN and KY Posted on: 02 Apr 1999, by Luke Asbury

Surnames > Asbury

Looking for connections to James Asbury, Born in KY in 1846 and Martha Snelling born in KY in 1857

Re: Eliza Snellen b 1848, dau of Jesse & Rebecca Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by  LisaHamacher

Surnames > Snelling

Eliza Ann Snellen b. KY is the daughter of James M Snelling/Snellen and Lucy Ann Lillard. They also had Eugenie Elizabeth, Luke Alexander and John B. Lisa

James Snelling OR Perry ...Missouri to Oregon Posted on: 22 Jul 2006, by Marsha

Surnames > Snelling

...lost her name & email address, I am hoping to reconnect with her again. Thank you, Marsha James Snelling (bn 1815 KY) & wife Elizabeth(bn 1817 KY) are in Miller Co, MO by 1840. 1850 Census, Miller...

James S Snelling - 1911 Islington Posted on: 28 Jun 2006, by Sally McMahon

Surnames > Snelling

did James S Snelling who wed Dec Q 1911 Islington marry Rebecca Hayden?

Eliza - Sarah Snelling b abt 1821 marr Joseph Ammons 1838 IN Posted on: 22 May 2001, by  JohnettaC

Surnames > Snelling

...would think. Anyway, what I was wondering how much you know of the Snelling's. I am looking for a Sarah Snelling b. abt. 1821 who married a Joseph Ammons b. abt 1822. They were married in Crawford Co., IN on ...

John Snelling, MD Revolutionary Soldier Posted on: 11 Jun 2006, by Donna Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

...archives: Muster Rolls and Other Records of Service of Maryland Troops in the American Revolution: Snelling (Snilling), John (Private) John Snelling Dischd. 2 Aug '81 Snilling, John 1 Aprl 78 Private 12 ...

Re: Acquilla Snelling in MD records, 1760 Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by Donna Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

"November Court 1760 60 His Lordship Somerset to wit Be it Remembred that William Hayward Gent. vs Attorney of ye. Right Honble the Lord Propry that now is his good Elizabeth Luke ...

Acquilla Snelling in MD records, 1760 Posted on: 10 Jun 2006, by Donna Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

...and form as by the Information aforesaid above against her supposed (& maketh Oath that Acquilla Snelling is ye. father of the Child she stands Informed agt.) and is willing to pay her fine for ye. same...

Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling Mann Posted on: 22 Mar 2006, by  VHarky

Surnames > Snelling

I am searching for any informaiton on this name os SNELLING. My greatgrandmother was Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling Mann. Any information would be appreciated as also my above address is changed to a new one of fvharky...

Re: Gordon Malcolm Snelling - born 1894 Bruce County Posted on: 18 Mar 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

...be in the family also. The marriage certificate I have for my grandparents shows father Alfred George Snelling mother Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling. I haven't been to far back on the Snellings so maybe between the two...

Re: Gordon Malcolm Snelling - born 1894 Bruce County Posted on: 13 Mar 2006, by Amanda Rolls

Surnames > Snelling

...line of Snelling's originate from Suffolk, England. There is a Sarah born 1814, her father was James Snelling born 1790 does that link with your family?

Re: Gordon Malcolm Snelling - born 1894 Bruce County Posted on: 13 Mar 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

I have a Sarah Anne Elizabeth Snelling in my line. She is my greatgrandmother. She came from the Kent area in England.I have their picture with my grandfather and his brother standing behind them in their Arm...

Gordon Malcolm Snelling - born 1894 Bruce County Posted on: 10 Mar 2006, by Amanda Jane Rolls

Surnames > Snelling

born 1894 Bruce County, son of James Henry and Mary. ANY information please

Re: William H Snelling 1620 England Posted on: 15 Feb 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

Leslie, Is this man any relation to Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling who married a gentleman with the last name of Mann? If so then he is a realtive of mine. Please get back to me at my new address fvhark@yahoo.c...

William H Snelling 1620 England Posted on: 05 Feb 2006, by leslie goforth

Surnames > Snelling

Any information on his father?

Elizabeth Snelling b. abt 1737 - lived in Washington County Virginia Posted on: 08 Dec 2005, by  leonardjohnso...

Surnames > Snelling

Curtis Johnston b. abt 1730 and his wife Elizabeth Snelling lived in Washington County Virginia. They are there from at least 1782 until around 1800. Does anyone know the parents of Elizabeth? Thanks for yo...

Re: Snelling, a bushwhacker, killed 1863 by commander of Henry Co. MO post Posted on: 29 Oct 2005, by Jim McMillen

Surnames > Snelling

Charles V Snelling was hardly the villian the Federal-favoring Lexington Union made him out to be. He was a highly respected and competent young man who was chosen, at age 25, to be one of three commisiioners...

Snelling, a bushwhacker, killed 1863 by commander of Henry Co. MO post Posted on: 26 Oct 2005, by  Rhonda Johnso...

Surnames > Snelling

...Liberty, Missouri Date: 1863 Aug 21 Page Number: 2 Lexington Items From the Lexington Union. The Notorious Snelling Killed. Lieut. Co. James H. Brown, who commands the Post at Clinton, Henry county, Mo., wri...

David Snelling of Chesterfield, VA & Saline, MO Posted on: 23 Oct 2005, by  dlgatewood

Surnames > Snelling

...local flea market and bought a photo of an oldergentleman. On the bottom of the photo was written, David SNELLING of Miami, MO. was born in Chesterfield Co., Va June 19th, 1819. Paid $1 for it. I am unrelated...

James Snelling and Emily Duncome - married 1882 Romford Essex Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by  fredhines54

Surnames > Snelling

These two were married in 1882 at Romford Essex. Three children that I know of are, Gertrude, Peter and James. Information on any of them would be appreciated please. Thanks, Fred Hines.

Re: SNELLING in BATTERSEA/WANDSWORTH-LONDON - James Snelling born 1831 Surrey, England Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Jackie, How have you been? I'm doing pretty good a gentleman that is going through the same thing is my shoulder to lean on when I need him. We talk about our spouses and it makes us feel better. ...

Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling daughter of Alfred Edward Snelling b. 1827 Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

...found so far.I know there is more but I have to do so digging so hang in there. Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling daughter of Alfred Edward Snelling b.1827, Milton m.27, May,1855,Milton don't know when he died. His wi...

Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling married Albert George Mann 1888 Posted on: 13 Sep 2005, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

...I don't know for sure but I have a Snellilng that married a Mann. Her name was Sarah Anne Elizabeth Snelling and her father was Alfred Edward Snelling. Her and Albert George Mann were married Aug. 11, 1888. I have so...

SNELLING in BATTERSEA/WANDSWORTH-LONDON - James Snelling born 1831 Surrey, England Posted on: 08 Sep 2005, by  jw006g3366

Surnames > Snelling

I am researching the descendants of James Snelling, Marine Store Dealer Born 1831 Norwood ,Surrey, England Annie Snelling, wife born 1832,C...

Re: Robert and Julia Caroline SNELLING - marr 1862 Chatham Kent Posted on: 06 May 2006, by Pam Alsop

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Leonie, Unfortunately I don't get around too much these days but I sent for some Army records which I am certain includes that of Robert. Would you please send me your address vis pam.alsop@ntlwo...

Re: Robert and Julia Caroline SNELLING - marr 1862 Chatham Kent Posted on: 04 May 2006, by  seymourleonie

Surnames > Snelling

...wish I could get there. With the info you have given me I checked the 1841 and 1851 census for Robert Snelling again and on the 1851 census there is a Robert William SNELLING age 14 born Portsmouth Hants living with ...

Nikolai Posted on: 03 Jun 2004, by Arlene Johns

Surnames > Nikolai

...him and remarried someone by the last name Williams. I think she died in 1963 and is burried in Fort Snelling.

Re: Snell Posted on: 07 Aug 2002, by  VirginiaParme...

Surnames > Snell

...husband is, we believe, John Menson since a researcher found a marriage for John Menson and Margaret Snelling. Not a perfect fit but very close. Henry Schnell called Margaret "my daughter". Look a...

ANY NEW DOCUMENTED INFORMATION ON JOHN SNELL OF VIRGINIA ? Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by Jerry Snell

Surnames > Snell

ANY NEW DOCUMENTED INFORMATION ON JOHN SNELL OF VIRGINIA ? I have tried to find the documentation for the ship passenger list for John Snell (#1) of Virginia and also the indentured servant records of...

Re: Dorothea Heckleman Posted on: 19 Oct 2006, by  fhc391069

Surnames > Heckleman

Hi Maureen, this is wonderful! Yes, we (well, my husband and children to be exact!) are descended from Ellen Zimmer who married James Charles Ireland. You have the name "Dorothea" as Hen...

Re: William Carson Wray Posted on: 20 Sep 2005, by Eric Wray

Surnames > Wray

...McClintock Wray and --- Carson. He emigrated to the USA about 1841 and worked in the fur business at Fort Snelling (now St. Paul) in 1843. He then went to Mexico and returned once war was declared. He met ...

Harry/Hardin Willoughby in Ky Indiana Posted on: 07 Feb 2001, by  joellen48

Surnames > Willoughby

...of. We're searching his ancestors, but stuck at his great grandfather(Hardin). Also searching Snellen(Snelling) info.

McCroreys of Livingston, Texas Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  Sam Snelling

Surnames > McCrorey

Mrs. Bricie McCrorey Snelling was born in Livingston (Polk County), Texas on October 14, 1880. She was the daughter of Thomas Rogers McCrorey and Mary Taylor. I'm trying to learn the name of the Snelling she married.

Charlotte Swain of Deer Isle, Maine Posted on: 15 Aug 1999, by  ElizCleeve

Surnames > Swain

I am seeking information on Charlotte Swain (abt 1802-1854) of Deer Isle, Maine who married John W. Snelling. Her parents are suppose to be Samuel Swain and Marian. Any information would be appreciated.

Re: PEPPER - CAMBS, UK - 1600's to date Posted on: 26 Dec 2004, by  cautherley1

Surnames > Pepper

...queries re Robert Pepper. I know nothing of him, but I believe that the Herbert you refer to is Herbert Snelling Pepper, who married my wife's great aunt Ethel May Saunby. I am intrigued because Ethel's mot...

Re: Campbell, William -m- Weir, Nancy Posted on: 05 Mar 2006, by  KeithRockwood...

Surnames > Campbell

...information on Antoine John Scott Campbell (also called Scott or AJ) who acted as interpreter for Fort Snelling for 25 years. He is my third great granfather. He is the son of Archibald Colin John Campbell an...

ben goucher Posted on: 21 Sep 2002, by  ruby95369

Surnames > Goucher

...picture of him and any other copies of goucher history you have my address is ruby borba po box 183 snelling,ca 95369 phone number is 209-563-6569 if you will give me your address i will mail you some money ...

Traills in Holland Posted on: 03 Jun 2000, by  kayjo72

Localities > Western Europe > Netherlands > General

...during World War II. If anyone knows of his children or grandchildren, please e-mail me. Thank you Karyn Snelling ksnellin@idirect.com

RE: Campbell - Argyll Posted on: 04 Oct 2001, by  BD_Sandell

Surnames > Campbell

...august 1847 Beef River, Wisconsin who also married? an indian woman their son George Campbell b:1826 Fort snelling, Minnesota d: 10 Oct 1863 Milikens Bend, LA. married Louise Dechamps. Their son another Georg...

William G LeGault obituary Posted on: 07 Oct 2003, by David Charlebois

Surnames > Legault

...1/ 21/03, 2 PM at Cremation Society of MN, 4343 Nicollet Ave S., Mpls. 612-825-2435. Interment Fort Snelling. In lieu of flowers, memorials to American Cancer Society. Published January 19, 2003 in the Minne...

Jerome Arnold Lambert, 1940-2000 Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  RBell6054

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Montgomery

...59, Gardendale Lane, died Thursday, June 1, 2000, at Gateway Medical Center. Burial will be in Fort Snelling National Cemetery in Minneapolis, Minn. Visitation will be today from 3 to 5 p.m. at Sykes Funera...

Kathleen Gates obit Posted on: 27 Jan 2005, by Lauri

Surnames > Lillestol

...services Sunday [Jan. 23], 3 P.M., Werness Brothers Chapel, 3700 Nicollet Ave., Mpls. Interment Ft. Snelling Nat'l Cemetery. Visitation one hour prior to service. Kathy was the only daughter of Doug and Moon...

Obit - Norma Jean (Dittman) Swanson Posted on: 18 Sep 2006, by  dgrams12

Surnames > Dittman

...Carlson, and Heather (Sean) Kelly; great grand children. Sister, Lenore Ryder. Service Thursday at For Snelling Chapel. Int at Fort Snelling National Cemetery.

Selma Benjamin Posted on: 20 Feb 2006, by  swhite2832

Surnames > Benjamin

...Services Thurs, 1pm at McDivitt-Hauge (Minnehaha Chapel) 32nd Street at Minnehaha Av S. Interment Fort Snelling Cemetery, Visitation 4-8pm Wed, VFW Ritual Wed evening. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004...

Madden-Barry connection Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by Marie K. Loughlin

Localities > North America > United States > States > Wisconsin > Counties > Polk

...early days. They lived successively in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Dubuque, Iowa, St. Paul, MN; Ft. Snelling MN.; and Burkhardt, WI. In 1862 they settled in Farmington township, Wis near where Michael is now...

Kentucky Wilkersons Posted on: 04 Jun 2000, by  mitchner53

Surnames > Wilkerson

...Carolus Featherston Wilkirson/Wilkerson was from the Scott/Owen/Franklin area of Kentucky. He was the s/o Snelling and Sally Featherston Wilkirson. Carolus was b. abt 1822. Any connections?

Lavern C. CRISPIN Obituary 2002 Posted on: 25 Jan 2003, by  jafetcho1963

Surnames > Crispin

...Grove Country School and later in Windom schools. In 1944, Lavern enlisted in the U.S. Army at Fort Snelling. He served in the Battle of the Bulge during World War II, where he was injured during combat and...

Douglasses in London Posted on: 05 Jun 2000, by  kayjo72

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > London > General

...London, 1901. Mary went on to marry a Wallace HIBBS some time after my ggm's birth. Many thanks, Karyn Snelling ksnellin@idirect.com

Obit - Bonnie Cook Posted on: 11 Oct 2006, by  dgrams12

Surnames > Cook

...grandhcildren; brothers Bill and Roy. Memorial gathering on Thur, Oct 12 at York Plaza. Private interment Ft. Snelling National Cemetery.

Old Soldiers Home Minneapolis Posted on: 06 Jun 2000, by  pathunstad

Topics > Military > Civil War > General

Looking for any info on Civil War Soldier that died at an old soldiers home. I know that at one time he was at Ft. Snelling. Not sure where to look. Any suggestions?

per page