Search the Boards

Search Results for "Cohoon" - 580 Messages

per page

COMEAU database updated Posted on: 21 Apr 2000, by Sebastien Comeau

Surnames > Comeau

http://ComeauNet.tripod.com

M-O Morton names in my Genealogy Book Posted on: 02 Oct 2001, by Tawnya

Surnames > Morton

These are M-0 Morton names in my Genealogy Book. If you don't see the name you are looking for that starts with M-O (the first names) then it's not in my book. Mabel Cynthia Mabel E. (D'Ossay) Ma...

Re: Mabel Harvey Posted on: 16 Jan 2003, by Doreen Harvey

Surnames > Harvey

I know of a Mabel Harvey, who married Ivan Pettis. She died January 1, 1979 in Linden Michigan. I have no idea if she lived in Illinois during her lifetime..does this sound like the person you are loo...

Carl Lohmann Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Anita

Surnames > Lohmann

Information I have on a carl Wilhelm Lohmann born oct 1820 from prussia, germany. Had a son Alexander who immigrated to new haven ct. Alex was born in 1866. Do you think he is related to your carl loh...

Re: Hoppenrath's in Illinois Posted on: 23 Sep 2002, by Thomas J. Hoppenrath

Surnames > Hoppenrath

...Most Hoppenraths in the chicago area are related. I haven't done anything much in research since I was transferred back out of Salt Lake City. Most is buried but I do have family crests thanks to a German Fa...

James CALHOUN/ CAHOON/ COHOON b. c1789 fr. Ashe or Guilford Co. NC Posted on: 04 May 2000, by  pomnitz

Surnames > Calhoun

I have a James Calhoun (Cahoon-Cohoon) born about 1789, was in Ashe County and Surry County, NC who married a Catherine and a James Calhoun (Cahoon-Cohoon) born in Guilford County, NC. Does anyone have documented evidence of e...

Re: Allen R Clark of IL 1892-1937 Posted on: 21 Apr 2005, by  fredcohoon1

Surnames > Clark

Richard E. Riley Cohoon + Dicy Reed is part of my family. Show her in 1930 St. Clair Co.,IL 1910 in 2 ward Vandalia, Fayette Co.,IL age 18. I could use information too. E-mail me > fredcohoon@bigfoot.com...

Rosabelle, Alliettia, Billy, & Charles Posted on: 17 Jul 2005, by  fwclark

Surnames > Clark

...born after 1930, living in E St Louis, IL. There parents were Allen Clark, 1892-1937, and Dicy Reed Cohoon Clark. Allen was my great grandfather's half brother. thanks, Fred

Allen R Clark of IL 1892-1937 Posted on: 13 Apr 2005, by  surfmonk1

Surnames > Clark

...Rosabelle and Allie were born before 1930, Billy and Charles after. Dicy was married to someone before named Cohoon. Allen was the half brother of my great grandfather, John P Clark, 1871-1951. The y-dna se...

William and Fanny Hick Miller Posted on: 07 Mar 1999, by James E. Widener

Surnames > Miller

...York to Iowa, Caldwell County, Missouri, then to Jones County, Iowa. George Married Angeline Brooks Cohoon, January 11, 1872, Jones County Iowa, went to Nebraska, Willis to Rogers Ark. area. No other inform...

Cannings of Ireland Posted on: 21 Oct 2000, by Pat Davies

Surnames > Canning

Dear James: Sure would like to hear about your Cannings - I'm not sure if my ancestors are from Ireland or England. The first notation I have on our family tree is William Canning, Representative of Bris...

Re: Hannah Tanner Posted on: 09 Jun 2004, by Shirley Becker

Surnames > Tanner

My source is the family bible in possession of my cousin Erick in Virginia. My John Sweet and his Joseph Nelson Sweet were brothers of Wanton.

Picture of Joe Leonard - Circa 1945 Posted on: 22 Jun 2004, by  sammiz2002_1

Surnames > Leonard

Hello. I recently have inherited a number of old picture albums from one of my great aunts that used to be my great-great grandfathers. I'm fortunate that not only are there several pictures of my family i...

New Web Site Posted on: 05 Apr 2001, by Kathleen Brennan

Surnames > Brennan

Thanks,I'll look at it. You probably are aware of the brennansonline.com web site and the brennansofkilkenny club on Yahoo.

Campbell's(reply) Posted on: 10 Apr 2000, by  EdCohoon71

Surnames > Campbell

...1800's,they resided at Marble Mountain,Nova Scotia,Canada and are orginlly from Scotland...all the best...ed cohoon...

Alexander Campbell Posted on: 05 Apr 2000, by  EdCohoon71

Surnames > Campbell

...info on Alex I would appreciate getting in touch with me at ..edcohoon@hotmail.com..all the best...ed cohoon

Ira D. RICKER from George RICKER - Eleanor EVANS line -- looking for descendants Posted on: 19 Aug 2002, by  @@trent2411@a...

Surnames > Ricker

...who changed name to Davis and on to Addison Ricker Davis of Beverly, Mass. who married Martha Freeman Cohoon. Addison's grandsons are gone, but he has many great grandchildren in North Shore of Massachusset...

Re: PATCHIN Posted on: 24 Mar 1998, by Toner

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Warren

...E., Aaron D., Mary A., Sybil P., Clarissa F. and Polly Mildred. Aaron was a son of Zebulon and Polly Cohoon Patchen of Greenbush, Washington County, NY. Francis P. married in 1870 Harriet Mattison of Sugar ...

Frazee Posted on: 31 Aug 2000, by  jbrazell1949

Localities > North America > United States > States > South Carolina > Counties > Saluda

Seeking any information on my family Frazee, my grandfather was born in Saluda County, his name is William Talmadge Frazee

Petrus Barringer Posted on: 19 Dec 2000, by Barbara

Surnames > Barringer

...Barringer who m. Sussana Kuhn moved to Oswego Co. The Petrus Barringer who lived in Ulster Co. was no relation to the original Johannes Coonradt Beringer who came with the Palatines in 1710. That Petrus was d...

fischer of cincinnati ohio Posted on: 11 Jun 2005, by  gillispie_ste...

Surnames > Fischer

...Cincinnati. Think he had a sister named Virginia. Have no other information on him. Who was his parents? any other siblings? Thanks for your help.

Massuccis of Forli del Sannio, Italy Posted on: 24 Oct 2003, by  kmassucc

Surnames > Massucci

I've been researching my father's family line, and find three Massucci brothers who came to America from Forli del Sannio in the early 1900s and settled in Pittsburgh, PA. Here is what I know about t...

Cahoon/calhoun/calquhoun Posted on: 19 Mar 2000, by Cheryl G.

Surnames > Cahoon

Look on the internet under Colquhoun, that is the original spelling. Today the name is also spelled Cohoon. Also try looking in Family Tree Maker under Colquhoun. I have quite a bit of info, I also descend ...

Cahoon Posted on: 16 Dec 2000, by Gayle

Surnames > Cahoon

Reba, I have another layer to our Our Tyrell County NC Cahoon/Cohoon tree. When I corresponded with you last I was only back to Sylvanus Cahoon (1817-1935) since we have found estate records naming him in t...

Looking for info on great grandfather, E.H. Luttrell Posted on: 26 Apr 2005, by  crgfzoog

Surnames > Luttrell

...Earl M. and Elbert O. Rebecca died in 1923 and Elbert remarried and possibly had one more child and 2 stepchildren. Elbert and Rebecca are buried in Rocky, Oklahoma. I have no information on any brothers or si...

Luttrell in Tasmania Posted on: 06 May 2005, by David Mawle

Surnames > Luttrell

I would like to hear from anyone descended from or researching the descendants of Frederick Napoleon Luttrell and Mary Ann Elizabeth Mawle who married in 1857. Cheers Dave

Illinois obit: William L. Luttrell, s/o Forrest L. & Lenora BROWN Luttrell MO/IL Posted on: 01 May 2005, by  janm581

Surnames > Luttrell

...Georgia-Pacific in Taylorville. He was a U.S. Army veteran. Survivors: three daughters, Marge (husband, Alec) Cohoon of Taylorville, Mary Dean of Pana and Linda Buracker of Taylorville; two sons, Howard “B...

Deliverance PECK m. William COHOON/ CAHOON/ CAHOONE/ COLQUHOUN Posted on: 03 Feb 2002, by  JJmnshadowJ

Surnames > Coloquhoun

I've been working on my family tree and noticed we have a Deliverence Peck who was married to William Cohoon or Cahoon or Cahoone, or Colquhoun... I have been looking for a while and have a line that goes a...

book Posted on: 01 Aug 2000, by  sloney1855

Surnames > Bausman

Thanks, I already have it. Unfortunately it doesn't have Mary's parents. Regards, Sue

Keziah b. c1771 or Joseph CAHOON her bondsman, of Tyrell Co. NC - Keziah m. Benjamin WARD 1802 Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  jastafford

Surnames > Cahoon

...28 Apr 1834, also in Tyrell Co. In the 1810 census, Keziah Ward appears between households of Jam. Cohoon Sr. and Benjn Cohoon. On the same page appears Jam. Cohoon of John and Willm Cohoon of Jno. I am descended from K...

Bausman Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by Jerry C ohoon

Surnames > Bausman

I think i can help My parents have a family tree with that name i will get it... e-mail me back

Re: Fowles Posted on: 19 Jan 2006, by sheila slater

Surnames > Fowles

My great grandfather was James Fowles but he was born in 1822. However, his Father was called William amd his Mother was Mary nee Rothwell. Does this sound promising?

cohoon Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jerra Cohoon

Surnames > Cahoon

In The Daton Cemetary There is A simion Cahoon He Was The Father of James Hebert cohoon, Walter Cohoon, Tracy Cohoon, I Believe Roy Cohoon This Is All I Have been Able To Find Other; Than Martha Mallet Was Either There Mot...

Martha Florence COHOON Posted on: 14 Jan 2000, by Jerra COHOON

Surnames > Cahoon

...phone and address, maybe we can chat? I had been spelling the name with an "a", instead of cOhoon....Sharleen

Claude Cowper COHOON m. Ella Sue URQUHART, sons George Claude, William & Henry, who m. Ruth Leolyn CURLING Posted on: 09 Feb 2000, by Sharon Wagner

Surnames > Cahoon

I am researching the Cohoon family from Nansemond County, Va. My great grandfather was Claude Cowper Cohoon. He married Ella Sue Urquhart. They had four sons, George, Claude, William, and Henry. Henry was my gran...

Re: Shearer Family DNA Project update.... Posted on: 11 Aug 2004, by  SirJohnSheare...

Surnames > Shearer

Just to let everyone know, the latest results have just been posted to the Shearer DNA Project site. We are still awaiting the results of one 12 marker test. It should be interesting if they fit in wi...

Edward COHOON m. Marion Jane WILSON, son Frederick Leslie b. 1885 d. 1944 Nova Scotia m. Leila Lois MOSHER Posted on: 26 Jan 2003, by Anne McMahon

Surnames > Cahoon

Looking for information on Edward Cohoon who married Marion Jane Wilson, sorry no dates or place of birth. Their son Frederick Leslie Cohoon born 1885-1944 died in Nova Scotia, married Leila Lois Mosher 1886-? Th...

Carroll Louise Newport, 1928-2001 Posted on: 05 Oct 2001, by  stonecoldead

Surnames > Newport

...Diego, Calif. She married Lyle Burton Newport in 1949. She lived in Portland, Longview, Wash., Spokane, Wash., Brookings and Anacortes for the past five years. She served with the Christian Science Ch...

Obit - Charles Friel, California Posted on: 19 Mar 2004, by Karla

Surnames > Friel

...county, Cal., Aug. 29, 1883. Charles Friel, brother-in-law of Robert Broughton, of Santa Barbara, aged 22 years.

Any Friel family from South Pittsburgh,Tn.? Posted on: 20 Jun 2000, by Linda Morris Sealy

Surnames > Friel

Have just begun search for Friel family ancestors,not much to go on. Grandmother was Ruth Adeline Friel(she married a Hogwood and died very young) Her mother(my great-grandmother) was Lyla Friel. My m...

Charity Futrell, ca. 1785 Northampton NC, dau. of David Futrell Posted on: 15 Nov 2006, by  scaevolatn

Surnames > Futrell

Looking for information on the Charity Futrell mentioned in the 1795 Northampton NC will of David Futrell. Whom did she marry? I'm trying to prove whether she is the Charity who married Joseph Griffin of ...

Re: Jesse Peacock [Abt 1845 - Abt 1916] - Pulaski Co., Georgia Posted on: 18 Jul 2003, by  lmarya

Surnames > Peacock

Wondering if Jesse is Cullen's son? He is not listed with Cullen on the Pulaski census in 1850 or 1860. However there is a Jesse listed with the Augustus Peacock family on both of those who would ...

Re: Looking for Roy Ernist Royeton Posted on: 27 Jul 2005, by  Lulu4785

Surnames > Royeton

Discovered WWI Draft Card Registration. Roy Royaton, born 23 September 1889, Jacksonville, FL. Insurance salesman for Southern Life Insurance Co. Memphis, TN. The card was signed in 1917. The cree...

Benjamin PITZER Posted on: 29 Dec 2003, by  BeverleyLane6...

Surnames > Pitzer

...he married Sarah Callahan on April 15, 1821 in Licking Co. Somewhere in my note I have a reference to Pickaway County, Ohio. Did they moved there and is this where Sarah died? There is a Benjamin Pi...

Re: Andrew SEXTON b Tennessee, USA 1871 m Lucy PHILIPS Posted on: 07 Jun 2003, by  Min5Baker

Surnames > Sexton

Andrew J. Sexton and Lucy Phillips had only one child, Cleo Sexton. They separated and Lucy remarried William Ledbetter. Andrew J. Sexton then married Catherine Elmore. I show children 1) Owen b...

Re: Andrew SEXTON b Tennessee, USA 1871 m Lucy PHILIPS Posted on: 10 Sep 2003, by debbie sexton

Surnames > Sexton

im looking info on a william sexton and a fannie simmons from south carolina i believe they are related to timothy some how maybe one of his sons offspring or later descendents if you have any info pl...

Re: Levi Rockey Posted on: 14 Sep 2003, by  shellyinoh

Surnames > Rockey

I have Levi and several other Rockey's on my website. http://www.foorgenealogy.com/gene.html "Genealogy in Bloom twp., Fairfield Co., Ohio"

Alexander Husselton's Family Posted on: 08 Feb 2001, by  jhusselton_1

Surnames > Husselton

...Alexander J. Husselton marr.#2 Ellen Manlove (first wife Mary Carter). children: John Husselton marr. Mary Schmidt Harry Husselton & Sadie Husselton. John Husselton was killed in a train accident. Chi...

Kruse Posted on: 01 Feb 2000, by Jesse

Surnames > Kruse

If you could give me extended info on this family, that would be greatly appreciated. My grandfather is Leroy Kruse. His father was George Kruse, His father was Tabo (Tebbe) Kruse, and his father was, I th...

1860 Posted on: 03 Apr 2000, by  deb7019

Surnames > Fox

Submitted by: Joleen Fox, Richard M 54 TN .....Elizabeth Fox F 49 NC .....Richard Fox M 19 AL .....Purity Fox F 12 AL .....Josephene Fox F 10 AL .....Margaret Fox F 8 AL

per page