Search the Boards

Search Results for "Spellacy" - 145 Messages

per page

Mack Family Posted on: 25 Nov 2000, by Angela Mack

Surnames > Mack

My dad's name was Daniel Mack. He died when I was 12. His parents died before I was born. I'm trying to find out if anyone is out there that would be part of my family. I never got to know his side th...

Jesse Brundage and son Oliver Brundage Posted on: 29 Apr 2002, by  LGG50

Surnames > Brundage

...was born in 1916 in PA and was a physician in West Virginia. He married Gertrude "Trudy" Spellacy, and they had two children: Barbara Brundage, who married ? Chapin, and William Brundage, thought...

Re: cotters In NYC and Brooklyn from abt 1866 Posted on: 28 Apr 2003, by AnneMarie Cotter

Surnames > Cotter

...bore him a son, my father, Eugene John Cotter in 1904. He died in 1905. His older daugher married a Spellacy.

PEDRO TREJO FROM CHIHUAHUA Posted on: 25 Feb 2001, by Robert Trejo in CA

Surnames > Trejo

...called LICHA who married Jose Deval. Jose & Licha Deval had a daughter named Enriqueta "QUETA" who married Hector Favela. Hector Favela's last known address was on Delta St in El Paso. If yo...

Re: PEDRO TREJO FROM CHIHUAHUA Posted on: 30 Mar 2002, by  matrejo2001

Surnames > Trejo

Talk to Hazel Cox she said she has a Grandmother name Celsa Trejo Fierro who had 4 brothers name Pedro,Pancho,Angel and Guadalupe they are from Delicias Chihuahua Mexico. I have a Great Grandfather Na...

John Nash, Co. Clare>IL 1870's Posted on: 14 Jan 1999, by Michelle Larsen

Surnames > Nash

...2:  Thomas Bernard, b. 4/3/1871, in Chicago, d. 12/27/1909      m. Mary Ellen SPELLACY, b.12/28/1871, Ire, d.2/22/1954     John J.     &#...

brigmans Posted on: 13 Jun 2001, by jen

Surnames > Brigman

jen,e-mail me at mjwgullett@webtv.net,maybe we're looking for same ancestors

Re: James Lavin Posted on: 07 Aug 2003, by Patrick McKenna

Surnames > Lavin

Jennifer, Read your post re John & Margaret Lavin. They were very close friends of my father and I knew them both well. Margaret died April 7, 1986 and they are buried in St Raymond's Cemetery in the Br...

COURNANE-SULLIVAN Posted on: 25 Jul 2007, by  beatleswithan...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Kerry > General

Looking for siblings of JOHN COURNANE b. 1806 and MARGARET SULLIVAN b.1815. They married in 1831 in Maharebeg. Children are Ellen, Mara, Eugene, Johanna, Daniel, Cath, Hugh, John. I have suspicion...

Re: Andrew Cunningham Adamson Posted on: 06 Sep 2007, by  raaSchmidt572...

Surnames > Adamson

Hi, I am the GGG-granddaughter of Andrew Cunningham Adamson and Margaret Cunningham and the GG-granddaughter of their son, James (born 1829), and his wife Ann Eliza Smith (born 1829, Nottingham, Notts...

Were you a resident of Centre Hill between 1940 - late 1950's Posted on: 10 Jul 2007, by  jw2719a

Localities > North America > United States > States > Virginia > Independent Cities > City of Petersburg

Centre Hill Court or Centre Hill Apartments ... it doesn't matter which! Please email me your contact information. If there's interest, would like to put together a reunion for sometime next year! ...

Walter Thomas Figg Posted on: 02 Feb 2008, by  Bonniebch

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Shelby

Walter Thomas Figg Of Cropper, Ky. He was a lifetime resident of Cropper and a supervisor with the H. G. May Corporation of Frankfort Died: Jan. 30, 2008 at Jewish Hospital Shelbyville Age: 65 Sister:...

Re: Killeen in County Clare or County Cork Posted on: 22 Jun 2008, by  sellwoods1

Surnames > Killeen

Hi, have a gg grandfather called William Killeen who came to NZ around 1860??? I also found a interesting article in past papers about a Michael Killeen (who I beleive is Williams brother) and it says...

Wondering where I am from? Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by Darrell Leonhart

Surnames > Leonhart

...be Ruth Peirpont, My grandfather is Walt Gray, both live in Mena, Arkansas, and they used to live in Conneticuit. I am Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Re: William Robertson Guthrie Posted on: 25 Nov 2008, by  crusoe123

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Midlothian (Edinburgh) > General

OK, I am trying to help you find your grand dad. Now, where was this man at the time of the 1901 census, did you find him? I have ancestry world wide at the moment, but I am only keeping this f...

Re: Bradford Family Posted on: 24 Feb 2009, by  JonRobertBr

Surnames > Bradford

My direct line goes back to John and Mary Marr Kingcart Bradford through their son Joesph bennett Bradford. If you are willing to share the info you have, I would be MOST grateful. Sincerely, Jon Ro...

Re: spellacy Posted on: 07 Aug 2009, by  MaureenThomas...

Surnames > Spellacy

Penny, I probably have most of the informtion that you would want on the Spellacy family of Edith. She would have been a cousin to my mother. Look forward to hearing back from you. Maureen

Re: Michael Keniry/Kinery( To Shane Keniry, Shaun Cotman, Kate Kennery, Robert Kennery Posted on: 02 Jul 2009, by  mcraekanary

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Waterford > General

My name is Robert John Michael Kanary. I am trying to trace cousins Irish relatives/cousins. Here is some relevant information (We strongly believe #1 and #2 were born in County Clare Ireland, bu...

Re: spellacy Posted on: 06 Jul 2009, by  peleveck

Surnames > Spellacy

I hope to here from someone Edith Spellacy was married to my Great grandfather John McCaig. If anyone has information please let me know. Yes we are in Ohio.I will be checking this board morring noon and nigh...

Sergeant Mark Dunakin Posted on: 05 Aug 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...Saturday, March 21, 2009 Biographical Info Age: 40 Tour of Duty: 17 years Badge Number: Not available Incident Details Cause of Death: Gunfire Date of Incident: Saturday, March 21, 2009 Weapon Used: Gun; Un...

Sarah Lyttleton Posted on: 21 Jun 2009, by  mervburley1

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

Seeking date of birth for Sarah Lyttleton, daughter of George and Catherine born approx 1820 Any information greatly appreciated

Re: Looking for birth father-timothy salazar Posted on: 01 Dec 2009, by  fmdww

Topics > Adoptions > Birth Parents

I don't see that my first reply went through. Maybe it is under another one of your posts. You wrote that Timothy Salazar was born in 1946. That would make him 63. Not sure if you have a middle in...

Kosar family from Prague Posted on: 01 Dec 2010, by  durvin146

Localities > Central Europe > Historical Regions > Bohemia

I'm looking for information on a John Kosar who came to the U. S. from Prague. He was sponsored by a Czech family in Baltimore, MD. This family needed a governess so they sent for a young lady from P...

ZETTLER genealogy and obituary Posted on: 16 Jul 2010, by  cribbswh

Surnames > Zettler

...Columbus Technical Institute. She is preceded in death by her father, Karl Krumm and son-in-law, David Spellacy. She is survived by her son, Zachary (Elizabeth) and daughter, Megan Spellacy; mother, Pauline Krumm of ...

Re: William Augustus F. Ehrhardt Posted on: 02 Dec 2010, by  sigcat

Surnames > Ehrhardt

...Bernhard Leonhardy was a Luftwaffe officer, still have some of my original records === from my mother and father's marriage license - Bernard Leonhardy's father was Major mussier Dienat Eugen Leo Leonhardy a...

per page