Search the Boards

Search Results for "Sturrock" - 556 Messages

per page

Re: Frakes Family Posted on: 13 Oct 2006, by  MLRess

Localities > North America > United States > States > Indiana > Counties > Spencer

Frederick Frakes b. 1814 Nelson Co., KY d. 1882 Spencer Co., IN m.1836 Perry Co., IN Rebecca Lanman b. 1817 IN d. 1872 Spencer Co., IN 11 Chidren b. in Perry Co, Last 2 b. Sencer Co.

Re: Bryan Kilker of Elly,Kilmore Erris,Co Mayo to Centralia,PA Posted on: 15 Nov 2001, by Mary Sturrock

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > General

...Kilker, but since the surname is unusual, they are all probably related. Thanks for you reply. Mary Sturrock.

Re: 1851 Abdie Census / History of Free Church in Abdie/Newburgh Area? Posted on: 20 Oct 2002, by Carol Jamieson

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Fife > General

...Street, Glasgow. Parents John Heggie, (Gardner deceased) and Mary Heggie ms Williams (deceased). Informant R Laidlaw. Now it is possible that son Robert simply reiterated what he read on his parents' ...

Ducote search Posted on: 22 Aug 1999, by Betsey Rolston

Surnames > Ducote

Barbara, please e-mail me at brolston@prodigy.net.

James Long Cullifer Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by  Matthew_Culli...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Geneva

James is my g,g, grandfather. I was aware that he fought in the Civil War and was wonded in Tennessee in October of 1863. If you have any more details, please let me know. ...

Kilkers in Girardville, PA Posted on: 15 Jun 2000, by  Jery_Kilker

Surnames > Kilker

...communication with your cousin, Michael Ambrose Kilker (third of the name), about your line; also with Mary Sturrock. Please reach me at my e-mail address .

MILNE / PHILP / CRISP/ STURROCK/ MUIRHEAD Posted on: 04 Sep 2001, by  lmilnejackson

Surnames > Milne

...Philp b. 1800 James Milne Jr. b.1826 married Mary Ann Crisp b. 1833 William Milne b.1860 married Jne Sturrock b. 1863 Robert Grant Milne b.1906 married Williamina Muirhead Flynn b. 1910 All born in Scotlan...

HENRY DAVID HENDRICKS Posted on: 22 May 2001, by  susiesbaby

Surnames > Hendricks

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT DAVIDS, MOTHER'S NAME WAS AND HIS SIBLINGS. WAS HE NATIVE AMERICAN OR OF NATIVE ANCESTRY. WAS HE MULTI RACIAL. PLEASE REPLY, EXCUSE THE CAPS. CHARLOTTE

Obit Jay William Taylor of Statesville, North Carolina (born in Pennsylvania) Posted on: 11 Sep 2006, by  dust878

Surnames > Taylor

Jay William Taylor Mr. Taylor was born March 17, 1940, in Pennsylvania and was the son of the late James Wesley and Mary Bywaters Taylor. He was a retired plant engineer with TICS and a member of ...

Dockstader Family Posted on: 06 Jul 2000, by  PHacker1170

Surnames > Doxtator

My grandmother was a Dockstader who married a Glenar. My records show that George Adam Dockstader was born in Germany to the original Georg who came to America about 1709. I am a descendant of Johan Fr...

forgot to ask my question Posted on: 15 May 2000, by jennifer

Surnames > Doxtator

has any one been able to find out any info on john george prior to his coming to he states? there seems to be a road block. possibly because of the 7 yr war etc. anyway, would love to find out any info th...

Kelly Posted on: 24 Aug 2000, by  DKelly1730

Surnames > Kelley

We are definitely searching on the same line and stuck in the same place. You can see from my name, my husband is a direct line through these same people. My husband is Patrick Michael Kelly (borned M...

William RITCHIE b. 1820`s Scotland Posted on: 22 Jun 2002, by  @@dritchie@be...

Surnames > Ritchie

Hello Does anyone have any info. on William RITCHIE b. Fofar/ Angus Scotland abt. 1820? He m. Helen HERSCHELL 1830`s Possible children-- William, Helen, Margaret, John and Barbara.... b.Angus 1830/4...

sowels family reunion Posted on: 25 May 2001, by Lillie Vern Chase-Berry

Surnames > Sowels

...held the weekend of June 15, 16, 17, 2001 (Father's Day Weekend). Aunt Canary will be giving me a call this weekend with more information at which time I will contact you. Take care Cuz, Lillie

George Wm. SEARLES md Elizabeth CHAMBERLAIN, Eng >WI >NB > WA > Canada Posted on: 27 Nov 1999, by  waterbug_1

Surnames > Searles

...one trait of this branch of the family is to alternate George William and William George between the generations. I found George William SEARLES, B. ~ 1819 - 1826, in Gosport, Hampshire, England, then he and his...

Re: Re: Judd SEARLES b. 1851? - Yes Posted on: 23 Nov 2001, by  JerryBrisson

Surnames > Searles

Yes! Please reply.

Looking for Dr. SEARLES md. Mary Ann THOMPSON - daus. Lettie b. 1870 and Minnie; Mary Ann md (2) Jacob GURWELL Posted on: 08 Nov 2000, by Judy Olson

Surnames > Searles

I'm looking for Dr Searles, who was married to my great great grandmother , Mary Ann Thompson. Mary Ann was born 11/26/1846. they had 2 daughters, Minnie and Lettie. Lettie was born in 5/20/1870. Mary A...

Re: The Lancashire Link Posted on: 09 Jun 2003, by  redclover

Surnames > Garstang

My mother is a Garstang. She grew up in Belle, MIssouri as well as my grandfather, Guy Garstang, and my great-grandfather, Ray Garstang. My granparents still live in Belle. The Garstangs are a big nam...

Kehoe Posted on: 26 May 2000, by Theresa Kehoe

Surnames > Kehoe

My Mom past away about 8 years ago. I know where my brothers and sisters are. I have not seen my Aunts in years. How do you know so much? Who are you and where are you from?

LAMBS OF TN. Posted on: 29 Apr 2000, by ARLIN

Surnames > Lamb

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD IDEA. THANKS

McHardie's from Aberdeenshire Posted on: 27 Mar 2000, by  carol1105

Surnames > McHardy

...McHardie (McHardy) born 11 July 1829, Braemar, Aberdeenshire. Her parents were James McHardy and Charlotte Sturrock. James was christened 4 May 1792, Braemar. Charlotte was from Dundee. They had at least fou...

David Turnbull born circa 1826, Dundee & David White Ridley Turnbull Posted on: 26 Sep 2005, by  IStewartKoste...

Surnames > Turnbull

...Turnbull & Isabel Stewart. They had six other children: William, Helen, George, Isabella & John Sturrock & Janet. All but Isabel were born in Dundee, & she was born in Edinburgh in 1846. Lat...

Joe @ Mary Bolin Posted on: 12 May 2000, by Carol

Surnames > Bolin

...thing as Junita sent this information to me. Sh has boxes of it though. I think middle aged eyes have problems with 8's looking like 3's and 9's looking like 7's etc. I checked the original download and she h...

Joe and Mary's children Posted on: 11 May 2000, by Marvalene

Surnames > Bolin

Carol, Obit in Vinton County Recorder for the year 1898, Nov. 18, has Joe Bolen died previous week on a Thursday and buried on Friday. This paper only comes out on Fridays, so I figured Joe died Nov. 10, 1...

Re: McGilvray - Sturrock - Krohn Posted on: 27 Mar 2006, by  ginniepearson

Surnames > McGilvray

...of John Duff McGilvray (my grandfather was child #5 of John Duff & Marion Beaton McGilvray--Henry Sturrock bd 28 Jul 1877). Yes, Alexander Beaton Carey McGilvray (bd 20 Jul 1879) was married to Anne Magde...

McGilvray - Sturrock - Krohn Posted on: 10 Mar 2005, by  BJLewellen

Surnames > McGilvray

...born in Scotland: 1. John Duff McGilvray - spouse Marion Beaton 2. Margaret McGilvray - spouse Henry Sturrock 3. William B. McGilvray - spouse Margaret Wilson 4. James Scott McGilvray - spouse - unknown. ...

Blackburns: Newfoundland>PA>OH Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  LO929BL

Surnames > Blackburn

...James (don't know if married); Edwin (my grandfather), married Marjorie Britton; Harold, married Hannah Sturrock. Hoping to share, enhance information already acquired! In contact with Brittons.

Millar/Miller in Scotland Posted on: 02 Mar 2004, by  patpat193

Surnames > Millar

...of the Montgrenan Estate. Robert married Margaret White in the mid 1850's. Margaret married James Sturrock and was also at Montgrenan Mains for awhile. They eventually were in the Campbelltown area. Patti...

Clapp family from Somerset/Devon UK Posted on: 20 May 2000, by Ev Whitby

Surnames > Clapp

Looking for anyone who is connected to Mary Ann Clapp b1830 Luppitt Devon, and her mother Sarah Clapp. Mary Ann had a sister Charlotte. Mary Ann Clapp married Alfred Knight they had several children. Please co...

Gordon Scharf Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  sandrahawley2...

Surnames > Scharf

Looking for any information on Gordon Scharf, whose mother was Philomene Richard. Born in Winnipeg Canada. His father was Henry N Scharf. Any information will be grafefully appreciated.

Correction spelling: CORSON Posted on: 26 May 2000, by  mrussenglish

Surnames > Barnhill

...Henrietta Barnhill's husband (?) was spelled Corson, not with an 'e' or 'i'. Also, he had two daughters named Martha Erva, a son named Meldane, and his wife was named Grace Corson. The son (1st?) wife ar...

looking for my moms best friend brenda rivera Posted on: 24 Sep 2000, by melinda pinto

Surnames > Rivera

if you know anything about her please e-mail me i and my mother would apprecate it

Re: Headricks From Tenn. Posted on: 30 Jul 2001, by  pandyap95

Surnames > Headrick

I have some information on the Tenn. Headrick's. E-mail me at: JPa6614972@aol.com Pat Pandya(Headrick)

Re: Costine Posted on: 10 Aug 2001, by  sdigiac11

Surnames > Costine

...gmother was Florence Costine. I think they migrated from South Carolina to central florida. I understand that prior generations were from Waterford Ireland area, or at least that is what we think. My fath...

Boyle / Alexander from Carmyllie, Angus, Scotland Posted on: 04 Aug 2004, by David Millan

Surnames > Boyle

...Boyle b: 19 March 1801 ......... 2 David Boyle b: 16 March 1803 ............. +Elizabeth Sturrock b: Unknown m: 1837 .................... 3 David Boyle b: 29 April 1838 ..................

Larkin Murphy m. Charlotte Helen Coursey Posted on: 01 Nov 2006, by  family_histor...

Surnames > Murphy

I am seeking information on the Murphy lineage parents, spouses, siblings, marriage info., burial/cemetery info, etc. If anyone has information to document and verify this line or corrections that th...

The Blackshear Times Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by J. Durance

Localities > North America > United States > States > Georgia > Counties > Pierce

The Blackshear Times Historical edition 1859-1959 contains Recollectins written by Miss Nellie Stewart taken from a 30 page booklet entitled Recollections of Blackshear 1857- 1913-14 by Miss Nellie St...

Marshall Posted on: 22 Jul 2000, by  josappy

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Angus (Forfarshire) > General

...in, or near, Montrose. Believed to be owned by Andrew Marshall in 1830s or 1840s. Andrew married Mary Sturrock. Mary and 3 of her children migrated to Melbourne, Australia.

Jarron Family in Forfarshire, Scotland Posted on: 19 May 2004, by  Alexander_And...

Surnames > Jarron

...but I do not know whether their brother John lived long enough to do so. Magdalen married Alexander Sturrock and had at least ...

Re: Bruce family of Scotland Posted on: 29 Jul 2001, by  pollyannO

Surnames > Bruce

We have an ancestor in my family, John Bruce. He was from from Glasgow, Scotland. He married Martha Gerard from Boreaux, France. When they came to America, for unknown reasons, John Bruce changed hi...

William Wilson Mullican Posted on: 26 Aug 2000, by  jmulli3625

Surnames > Mullican

Thanks Doris, My address is: Joe Mullican 615 Meadow Drive d'Iberville, MS 39532-3619. I appreciate your assistance with this. Joe

sturrock Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by  UN6AB2

Surnames > Sturrock

i have info on sturrock interred in sturrock cemetary located in rockland texas if it would be of interest. cemetary established 1854. john and william sturrock with brother sisters and brother in law left scotland in 1830 t...

Immigration to US Posted on: 12 Aug 2000, by  RobertRRieger...

Surnames > Rieger

Jane, I do have a grandfather who came over from Germany way back when, circa 1700's. Will contact when I receive more info from family back in Cincy. Thanks again. Robert

martine Posted on: 21 Nov 1999, by ilene martine schroeder

Surnames > Martine

hi im a martine i have 6 brothers my grfather was thomas he was a twin i had twin aunts their are 2 sets of twins my brothers have if ican helpmy grfather was born in 1864 good luck ilrne

Re: John Stewart, born 1828, Scotland married to Mary McFadden>> Northern Ireland Posted on: 26 Feb 2006, by  Ian_StewartKo...

Surnames > Stewart

...fled maybe to West Indies or USA, fearing for his life. He was a ship's captain. He was born John Sturrock Turnbull, and most of his siblings (Turnbulls) changed their surname 'back' to Stewart circa 1850s....

Pearl Ophelia Murphy Posted on: 19 May 2004, by  BarbaraMeans7...

Surnames > Murphy

Please contact me at <bjmeans@earthlink.net> for more information on John Parker Murphy and his other children and family. Barbara

DEEGAN Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  seasonschangi...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Galway > General

Delores, Who & where are your DEEGANS? I picked up this thread with a Deegan search.

Stevens/Weese Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  Mary Anna Cal...

Surnames > Stevens

...Stevens (married Orville V. Misener), so I got a lot of info from the family bible. Would be glad to share it with you. I'm in Mesquite, Tx. (suburb of Dallas). If you will provide me with your e-mail add...

Cadieux m LaFleur Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by Cyn Paxton

Surnames > Cadieux

I would be appreciative to anyone who could give me the names of the children of Jacques Cadieux and Jeanne LaFleur, of PQ, Canada. One of their children was named Emma, who married Francois Bignell.

Campbell, Miss Margaret, Scotsburn; d. May 25, 1938 Posted on: 11 Sep 2000, by  b1gqyq13

Localities > North America > Canada > Nova Scotia > Pictou

MISS MARGARET CAMPBELL SCOTSBURN, June 2 - There passed away at her home here May 25, Miss Margaret Anna Campbell. She was born here 27 years ago, a daughter of the late John Campbell and Mrs. Campbell. ...

per page