Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hollars" - 614 Messages

per page

LORINCZ, Joseph, 1914-1951 Posted on: 22 Feb 2006, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

...635 Ridge avenue, West Hazleton, in a remote, wooded area near Stoney Creek, several miles north of Hollars Hill. Lorincz had been missing from his home since last Thursday. Death was attributed to an acut...

JONES-KROMIS, marriage 1936 Posted on: 27 Oct 2005, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker Issue of Tues. Jan. 5, 1937 Name of man - Edward Jones, of Hollars Hill, West Hazleton Name of woman - Ethel Kromis, daughter of Mrs. Clementine Kromis, of Drums Place of ma...

SIEVERSKI, Mary Jane, 1936-2006 Posted on: 12 Jun 2006, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker, Mon. June 12, 2006 Name - Mary Jane Sieverski Died - 10 June 2006 Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - St. Luke Pavilion, Hazleton Date of birth - Church - St. Francis R.C., Wes...

Descendant Search Posted on: 16 Jan 2001, by  SusanHayes50

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Watauga

...Amanda Bingham);Stewart Blaine Hayes (+ Esther Coffey);Leonard Finley Hayes (+ Carrie Moody);Ollie Irene Hayes-Hollars (+ Neve Hollars);Onie Etta Hayes-Colvard (+ Earl E. Colvard);Vertie E. Hayes-Danner (+ Troy T. Danner...

Lewis Jenkins, son of Evan Jenkins Posted on: 11 Mar 2000, by r.kujawski

Surnames > Jenkins

...children info, their births/deaths and anything else that one can provide info on). A cousin Lois Jenkins Hollars has provide some ,but I am looking for more info on the other brothers/sister).

Re: Hollars of Watauga Co. NC Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  freddiejohnso...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Watauga

...finding some mention of the Townsend name in the National Archives census records associated with the Hollars name, but could not determine the relationships. Are we in the same tree?

Obit for William Townsend Posted on: 27 Jul 2003, by  CarlaTownsend

...Care in Jefferson. He was born March 2, 1908, in Valle Crucis, a son of Daniel Lafayette and Linda Hollars Townsend. He was a member of the Holy Cross Episcopal Church and was a retired well driller. Surv...

Re: Hollars of Watauga Co. NC Posted on: 29 Jan 2005, by  freddiejohnso...

...finding some mention of the Townsend name in the National Archives census records associated with the Hollars name, but could not determine the relationships. Are we in the same tree?

HOLLARS family Posted on: 11 May 2001, by Jan Hollis

In reference to this entry in Watuaga Co. NC are your Hollars related to the Hollars of MO and TN? I am specifically looking for Amos Milton Hollars Sr. son of Oliver Lee Hollars who is the son of John Alexander (Jack) Hollars who is t...

The Hollars Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by Dennis Hollar

Amos, if you get this message, please contact me at my e-mail address. Thanks. ..........Dennis.

Hollars of Watauga Co. NC Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by Amos Hollar

I have been reserching my family tree for a few years now and I have reached a road block. My grandfather is Adam William Hollar of Vilas who recently passed away. His father was Grover Cleveland Holl...

Hollars Posted on: 09 Mar 2000, by  JoyceHoller

Surnames > Hollar

As far as I know Walter Lee Hollars was not in my line, where did he originate from?

Flinn/Flynn Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by Diana Flynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

...Emerson. Surety: Baxter Davis. Bond dated 2 Nov 1815. d: August 06, 1853 in Wayne Co., Kentucky Fact 1: Hollars Cemetery, Crackerneck, Wayne Co., KY. ............. 2 [1] George W. FLINN b: WFT Est. 181...

HOLLAR, HOLLER, NEW, CANADAY, SILVERS, THOMPSON, SIMPSON Posted on: 05 Sep 1998, by Sandra Hollars-Banta

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Wayne

I am researching the Wayne County area for the names SILVERS, HOLLARS, HOLLERS, THOMPSON, SIMPSON, NEW, CANADAY, and would be happy to share the information that I have.

GROHL-GATSKI, marriage 1937 Posted on: 21 Feb 2006, by  Dalice

...Grohl, son of Mrs. Ann Grohl, of Humboldt Name of woman - Ann Gatski, daughter of Mrs. Martha Gatski, of Hollar's Hill Place of marriage - Transfiguration Church, West Hazleton Name of minister - Rev. F.X. Do...

SCHAAR, Mrs. Charles, 1867-1937 Posted on: 19 Feb 2006, by  Dalice

...Four brothers also survive: John Panco, of Scranton; William Panco, of West Hazleton; Conrad Panco, of Hollar's Hill and George Panco, of Hazleton. The funeral will be held from the residence tomorrow after...

LONGOUSKI-STADNIK, marriage 1937 Posted on: 30 Nov 2005, by  Dalice

...Longouski, of Sheppton Name of woman - Miss Blanche Stadnik, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Stadnik, of Hollar's Hill Place of marriage - Transfiguration Church, West Hazleton Name of minister - Rev. Father...

Hollars Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Janie Hollars

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Unknown

I recall in our family tree there is a Andrew Jackson Hollars.. You might want to contact Richard Hollars at this email address: RAHollis@aol.com He has alot of information on the Hollars Family and has done many many ye...

Looking for Harm Hollars and Martha White Posted on: 24 Jul 2000, by Jacquelyn Rae Hollars

My great great grandfather was Harm Hollars and he married Martha White. This was during the 1800's. I was told he was from Ky and then was in Texas. This is as far as I have gotten in my search. This might ...

Re: Hollars Posted on: 15 Jan 2003, by  S_Kresen

Do you have any info on Sarah Hollars such as brothers, sisters, parents? I am researching Levi Hollars married to Lidda Nunn. Looking for any connection. Thanks

Hollars Posted on: 08 Aug 1999, by Linda Gulbrantson

Sarah E Hollars married Starling Guston BROWN in Tenn.. She is my great grandmother.

Hollars Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Janie Hollars

tell me more about your hollars connection..

Re: Ever heard of "Dark Hollar", TN? Posted on: 05 Dec 2005, by L.

...http://www.usgennet.org/usa/tn/county/union1/ Knoxville, TN is located in Knox County. There are probably many "dark hollars" throughout the state ...

Levi Hollars Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  GinaNeal

Surnames > Hollars

I am looking for any information on Levi Hollars. His first wife was Lidia Nunn. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Lidia Nunn Posted on: 21 Mar 2000, by  GinaNeal

Surnames > Nunn

I am looking for information on Lidia Nunn. I know she was married to Levi Hollars. Any infromation will be greatly appreciated. I am new at this so if anyone has any helpful hints please let me know. Thanks...

Robert Thrasher Posted on: 24 Mar 2000, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

...in Tennessee died: 18 Oct. 1990 in Texas father: Starling Guston Brown (S.G. Brown) mother: Sarah E Hollars Brown married: 23 Oct 1915 wife: NINA BELLE THRASHER born: 9 Aug 1899 in Albany Kentucky died: 12 M...

Mary Ann Pierre Jones White Posted on: 23 Jan 2001, by Joy Hollars

Surnames > Pierre

...second time to a J.C. White. Any info you might have I would love to get from you. Thank you Joy Jones Hollars

Hollis - Hollars Posted on: 17 Mar 2000, by Joy Sue Simkins

Surnames > Hollis

My husbands mother was a Hollars - Hollis her father was Andrew Jackson Hollars born August 23 1879 in Taney County, Missouri, his parents were Hiram and Martha White Hollars Hiram left Taney County, Missouri with Mart...

Andrew Jackson Hollars Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Lorine Huffman

Surnames > Hollis

Andrew Jackson Hollars was my father. If you might have any information about him please contact me. I have been unable to find out anything about him or his family. He was married to Lucy Jane Caldwell, and...

Andrew Jackson Hollars Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Joy Sue Simkins

Surnames > Hollis

Lorene, I probably don't have any more on Andrew Jackson Hollars than you do, but you are welcome to what I have. Email me at joysue@oztech.com and I will send you what I have. I couldn't find your daugh...

Andrew Jackson Hollars Posted on: 02 Apr 2000, by Joy Sue Simkins

Surnames > Hollis

Lorene, I probably don't have any more on Andrew Jackson Hollars than you do, but you are welcome to what I have. Email me at joysue@oztech.com and I will send you what I have. I couldn't find your daugh...

new email address: janiehollars@excite.com Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Janie Hollars

Surnames > Morton

Richard Hollis at RAHollis@aol.com has a lot of Hollars/Hollis/Holler/Heller family information.... thanks janie

new email address: janiehollars@excite.com Posted on: 13 Nov 2000, by Janie Hollars

Surnames > Morton

Richard Hollis at RAHollis@aol.com has a lot of Hollars/Hollis/Holler/Heller family information.... thanks janie

McDaniel/Hollars/Hollers Posted on: 13 Oct 2003, by  gina47362

Surnames > McDaniel

I am looking for Walter O. McDaniel married to Delphia T. Hollars in Apr. 1885.

Obit: Tony Jose Archibeque Posted on: 21 Jan 2003, by  NMFireHorse

Surnames > Archibeque

...Albuquerque; children, Larry, Antoinette and Georgiann Archibeque all of Albuquerque; stepchildren, Enola Hollars and husband, Terry, Hazel Lieg, Raymond, John and Chris Harding all of Albuquerque; seven gra...

HOLLAR A. Absolom b. 18 Nov 1818; Newark Twp OH Posted on: 21 Jun 1999, by Elayne

Surnames > Holler

...lady, lives with the Hollar family. She came from Virginia at an early day, and has always made Mr. Hollar's her home. Source: History of Licking County, Ohio, compiled by N.N. Hill, Jr. 1881

Re: HOLLER, 1800-1850, Illinois & Posey County IN Posted on: 19 May 2005, by Darlene Gifford

Surnames > Holler

My Hollars are from Indiana and Illinois. We can trade info by snail mail as I don't have a computer at home. My e-mail is robjaykim@hotmail Give me a Holler! Thanks Darlene

HOLLARS Sarah Elizabeth, d. abt 1900 TN Posted on: 25 Oct 1999, by  LGulbrantson

Surnames > Holler

Sarah E. HOLLARS married Starling G. BROWN in Overton County TN. She is my great grandmother. She died in Tennessee between 1900-1904. I am hoping to find where Sarah was buried in Tennessee. My ggrandfather...

HOLLAR William T., Watauga County NC Posted on: 05 Mar 1999, by Amos Hollar

Surnames > Holler

William Thomas Hollar(s) born 12 July 1841. Mother Polly Hollar(s) not known if married later or not. William was a veteran of the Civil War with the 58th NC Regiment, Company D. The 1850 Census recor...

Re: Alberton Holler Posted on: 17 Jul 2006, by Marilyn Hollars Becker

Surnames > Holler

i am interested in Alberton/albert/Bert Hollars maybe he is the same 1 you are looking for. he is my grandfather.he married 4 times i am from his third wife/my gramother Kissiah. the gatliffs were weathly la...

Alberton Holler Posted on: 06 Feb 2006, by  artmom45

Surnames > Holler

I think I've just found where Albert on(b. 1832)Hollers /Hollars has been hiding. The 1850 census shows him living in Whitley, Ky with a family with the last name of Gottliff (or Gatliff). Also living with...

Sarah Ellen Hollar Whalen- KY Posted on: 17 Apr 2000, by Ann Whalen

Surnames > Hollar

...(my husband, born in 1921). Would appreciate any assistance you can give me with the Whalens or the Hollars. They lived in Harrison, Bourbon, and Harlan County, Ky Thanks! Ann Whalen (awhalen@email.usps.gov)...

HOLODICK-GATSKI, marriage 1935 Posted on: 26 Apr 2000, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Holodick of Clay Ave., West Hazleton, was married to Miss Genevie Gatski, daughter of Mrs. Martha Gatski of Hollar's Hill at St. Anthony's church in Larksville Saturday morning. Rev. Father Powell, cousin of ...

Whalens in Harrison County, Kentucky Posted on: 12 Jun 2001, by  Whalen08

Surnames > Whalen

...County, and you will find a lot of info on familysearch.com My husband's lines are the Whalens and the Hollars. The word I've found on the Hollars was that they came down from Pennsylvania on a flat boat, so stands...

Alvin and Polly Posted on: 01 Jan 2001, by  GinaNeal

Surnames > Crabtree

...Noel O'Rear), Clarice Edith Crabtree (husband Francis Marion Blevins), Nova Etta Crabtree(husband R Z Hollars), Myrtle zula Crabtree, and Hiram Everett Crabtree. I hope this helps. I have more if you would l...

Walter Lee Hollars Posted on: 28 Jan 2000, by Dwayne Hollars

Surnames > Sweet

I have info on Walter Lee Hollars, if you want it then e-mail me : Txdad75@aol.com

Hollars or Hohenzollern Family Posted on: 11 Jul 1999, by Janie Hollars

Surnames > Sweet

Looking for information on Walter Lee Hollars and Deyzie Hollars (Middleton) married Feb. 11, 1911 in Greer County Oklahoma and lived in Duke, Oklahoma. Deyzie gggreat Uncle was Arthur Middleton that signed the Dec...

Re: John Hollars Posted on: 18 Aug 2003, by  Steven Hollar...

Surnames > Stubblefield

Now, i Know we are related John Fillmore Felix Hollars is my great grandFather too, i have lots of info i needed his first wife was Sarah Burchett, next wife was Nancy M Sidwell - Hollars let me know if this helps,...

John Hollars Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Janie Hollars

Surnames > Stubblefield

my husband's great grandfather was named John Felix Hollars of overton county tennessee. we don't know what his first wife's name was. is it possible we have a connection....

Stubblefield in Jackson/Macon County Posted on: 05 Apr 1999, by Jeff Davenport

Surnames > Stubblefield

...Stubblefield [ 8/30/1901 - 5/15/1978 ] w/ Hontis Kirby [ 6/10/1915 - 7/22/1991] d/ Marry Stubblefield /m John Hollars, d/ Zema m/ Roy Stafford d/ Lizz Stubblefield m/ ?, d/ ?Linda ? m/ Wendall Meadows, /s To...

per page