Search the Boards

Search Results for "Twombly" - 381 Messages

per page

Twombly Nathaniel Monroe, Maine Posted on: 29 Oct 2009, by  virginiaroy63

Surnames > Twombly

My 3G Grandfather was Nathaniel Twombly B. April 2, 1778 in New Hampshire D. May 16, 1870 Monroe Maine.........was married too Betsy Brewer Jones B. September 17, 1783 D. September 23, 1865. Would love to b...

Re: Polly Pierce m. James Mansur Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  virginiaroy63

Surnames > Pierce

Hi Tim I am the gggranddaughter of William P. Twombly and Olive Blodgett Mansur of Monroe Maine. Your gggrandfather and my gggrandmother were siblings. Have just started recently tracing my family tree. ...

Jedediah Abbot and Rachel Twombly Posted on: 02 Jan 2010, by  mgoss48

Surnames > Abbot

I am trying to find the parents and the birthplace of Jedediah Abbot, who married Rachel Twombly in Berwick, Maine, on January 2, 1792. They went to Ossipee, New Hampshire. Ezekiel Twombly Abbot was their son. Som...

Twombly's of Belfast/Monroe Maine Posted on: 27 Oct 2009, by  virginiaroy63

Surnames > Twombly

Searching for Forrest Twombly born 1948 and Paul Twombly born 1951. Mother's name was Lucille R. Twombly. Grandparents name Charles Sewall Twombly married to Beulah Hope Nickerson. Great grandparents were Hiram Twombly married to Ab...

McLeod's Of Rockland Maine Posted on: 28 Oct 2009, by  virginiaroy63

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Ross & Cromarty > General

...is not much to go on. He moved to Belfast Maine around the 50's when he married my mother Lucille R. Twombly in Belfast on May 10, 1958. If anyone might have information to share.........would be very grat...

Re: Las Campanas Hospital in Compton, California Posted on: 22 Apr 2010, by  suzannenelson...

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Los Angeles

...visited it's a vague memory and it's somehow important to me to remember more. Did you know my uncle Jim Twombly of the Harry Clark Buick Agency? He was born in Compton and was very active there for years....

Strafford County, New Hampshire & Rachel Berry Posted on: 11 Jun 2010, by  beth_rose11

Surnames > Berry

...had two children, Betsey and Isaac T. Demeritt. They lived with James' parents, Robert and Deborah (Twombly) Demeritt on Second Crown Point Road near Strafford corner 1780 - 1830. The Berrys were all over ...

Robert I. McLEOD b. 1935 Rockland Maine Posted on: 30 Oct 2009, by  virginiaroy63

Topics > Lost Family & Friends > United States

...information of Robert Irvin (Irvine) McLeod born December 17th, 1935 in Rockland Maine. He married Lucille R Twombly (Robbins)of Monroe Maine May 10, 1958. He later married Ruth Wentworth of (Belfast?) Oct...

William S. Parsons, b. about 1865,York Me. area Posted on: 06 Mar 2010, by  Kelley Gibson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > York

I am looking for any info on William S. Parsons, he was born about 1865, married Katherine E. Twombly and had several children, one of which was my grandfather, William L. Parsons. I seem to have hit a wall ...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 02 Aug 2010, by  paulatwomblyg...

Surnames > Twombly

Hi Rob I'm Paula Twombly Gray. My ggg grandfather is John Twombly too!My family is decended from his son, Isaac. I have been recently starting to search again for info after leaving it for a few years and I have fo...

Seeking parents Charles H. Twombley/Twombley Posted on: 10 Jul 2010, by  Susanjane1949

Surnames > Twombley

I am looking for the parents of Charles H. Twombley or Twombly, born in Barnstead, N.H. about 1837 - 1838, married Eliza C., children include Alice and Harriet (Hattie B.). I am the adoptive great-granddaugh...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 17 Sep 2010, by  L_Schiendel

Surnames > Twombly

I have this John Twombly. I come down through his son James. I have his Probate Record that lists all his children. Yes. He has a son Isaac. Lillian lschiendel@aol.com

John Twombly, Lee,ME Posted on: 02 Aug 2010, by  paulatwomblyg...

Surnames > Twombly

I am a decendant of John Twombly and Hannah Knight through their son, Isaac. I have lots of info on Hannah but have come to a dead end with John. Can anyone tell me who his parents were and where he was born...

Re: Origins of Twamley, Twemloe, et al Surnames, Cont. Posted on: 22 Aug 2010, by  mmorokutti

Surnames > Twamley

...Henry Twamley. His brother, John, emigrated to the US in the 1930s and his name was changed to "Twombly. " (I don't think we're related to the famous Cy...). Interesting that there are so any T...

Clifford James GRAVLIN--1910 IL-1988 IL Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  kristygravlin

Surnames > Gravlin

...McHenry Co, IL, to Elmer Dennis GRAVLIN and his wife Ida COARSON. He married 5 Feb 1936 to [Mary] Margaret TWOMBLY in DeKalb, DeKalb, IL. They had three sons. If you know this family, please write me. Kristy

Re: Charles Twombly Posted on: 04 Jul 2010, by  Susanjane1949

Surnames > Twombly

I have a Charles W. Twombly/Twombley (alternate spelling arises from hand-written census records), born about 1875 in Dover, Strafford, N.H. Parents were Charles H. Twombly (born circa 1833 in Barnstead, N.H.) and...

Seek parents, etc of Charles Twombly (1833) Posted on: 04 Jul 2010, by  Susanjane1949

Surnames > Twombly

I am seeking the parents of Charles H. Twombly, born circa 1833 in Barnstead, N.H., married an Elisabeth-ELiza - C., and by 1880 had relocated to Dover, Strafford, N.H. I am particularly interested in seeing...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 05 Aug 2010, by  rcstinson

Surnames > Twombly

Hi Paula, It seems that we are all stymied by John Twombly-Twombly. Most of my research is done on the computer, so limited in some ways. I have lots of data on Hannah, but for John all I have is b: albt 1795, New ...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 05 Sep 2010, by  paulatwomblyg...

Surnames > Twombly

Hi Rob! My family went to Madbury NH a couple of weeks ago and we looked at an old book of town manager's minutes and there were several Twombly's voted in as constables and surveyors of highways. We...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 06 Aug 2010, by  paulatwomblyg...

Surnames > Twombly

...My family saw her grave when we visited Me a few years ago. It said "Hannah Knight, wife of John Twombly" d.8/22/1877. Isaac is my ggg grandfather (John, Isaac, George, John, John, me)and his grave...

Re: Thomas Benjamin Stanford Posted on: 11 Dec 2010, by  mell2g

Localities > North America > United States > States > Arkansas > Counties > Clark

...post...not even sure if you will find this but my uncle is Thomas Harman Stanford and my dad is Benjamin Twombly Stanford III. I am a sixth generation Dallasite with lots of history of their past if you nee...

Re: Melzer family Posted on: 12 Mar 2011, by  paigefrank77

Localities > North America > United States > States > Colorado > Unknown

Colorado Marriage Index,1858-1939 Melzer, Alma Twombly, George C. 21 Aug 1917 Denver 67462 Melzer, Evelyn V. Strangfield, Ernest 01 Jun 1926 Pueblo 22318 Melzer, Fred E. Hankins, Bula L. 14 May 1925 Denver 1...

Hannah Agnes CARROLL, 1862--1937, both IL Posted on: 30 Dec 2000, by  kristygravlin

Surnames > Carroll

...asked...) in Sycamore, DeKalb, IL. Her parents were Michael CARROLL and Ann HARRIS. She married Henry James TWOMBLY, Sr., on 21 Apr 1885 in DeKalb Co. They had nine children: John, Joseph, Sanford, Henry Jr,...

Re: John Borrowscale Burial Posted on: 21 May 2011, by  Beara1983

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Suffolk

...them had no headstones, and the third had only one new'ish-looking one for the names Charles and Anna Twombly. This plot was the second of the three that was purchased, with the original proprietor being Jan...

Adams, Ann Marie (Heath) 1936 - 2011 Posted on: 25 Apr 2011, by  JeanKayMorse3...

Surnames > Adams

Obit: Corning Leader, Corning, NY; Apr 24, 2011 @ 11:37 PM Prattsburgh, N.Y. — Ann Marie Heath Adams, 75 of Prattsburgh, NY and a former resident of Rutland, VT and Nashua, NH died unexpectedly Sund...

John Frank Bucholtz & Marion Woodbury m1918 Long Island, ME Posted on: 19 May 2011, by  bobforan

Surnames > Bucholtz

Would be grateful for any info on the family of John Frank Bucholtz & Marion Woodbury who married in 1918 in Long Island, Cumberland, ME. Thanks. Bob Foran - CT

Betsey Moore Hale & Walter Snow, Sr., Wilcox County, Alabama Posted on: 11 Sep 2011, by  sonygrah

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Wilcox

Is anyone researching this line? Descendants of Betsey Moore Generation No. 1 1. BETSEY MOORE was born Abt. 1846 in South Carolina, and died June 06, 1921 in Furman, Wilcox County, Alabama. She...

Kate Hale & William Crumpton & Sampson Moorer - Lowndes, Wilcox & Dallas County, Alabama Posted on: 11 Sep 2011, by  sonygrah

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Dallas

Is anyone researching this line? Descendants of Betsey Moore Generation No. 1 1. BETSEY MOORE was born Abt. 1846 in South Carolina, and died June 06, 1921 in Furman, Wilcox County, Alabama. She...

Re: Karl Gerhard Orrfeldt Posted on: 16 Oct 2011, by  RPokorny

Localities > North America > United States > General

Hello, I am not related. This seems to be Karl. Hope this helps. Ruth Pokorny ---------------- https://www.familysearch.org/#form=advanced-records New Hampshire Marriages, 1720-1920 Groom's Name: Car...

Re: Barrington / Strafford NH Twomblys Posted on: 13 Jul 2011, by  JohnRattekNea...

Surnames > Twombly

I found an online book for you. It may help! Go to page 175 heading TWOMBLY and it starts out with the 1st from England and followes the family tree with information on where they lived and work ect... Ho...

Kate Hale, William Crumpton, Sampson Moorer - Lowndes, Wilcox & Dallas County, Alabama Posted on: 11 Sep 2011, by  sonygrah

Surnames > Moorer

Is anyone researching this line? Descendants of Betsey Moore Generation No. 1 1. BETSEY MOORE (surname is possibly Moorer) was born Abt. 1846 in South Carolina, and died June 06, 1921 in Furman,...

Re: James Titcomb Nichols and Abigail Harmon Milliken of Saco, Maine Posted on: 23 Sep 2011, by  ELLinSpain

Localities > North America > United States > States > Maine > Counties > York

...Home in 1850 (City,County,State): Saco, York, Maine Family Number: 365 MISTRANSCRIBED 1860 James T Twombly 39 Abby H Nichols 40 Ellen ...

Kate Hale & William Crumpton & Sampson Moorer - Lowndes, Wilcox & Dallas County, Alabama Posted on: 10 Sep 2011, by  sonygrah

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Lowndes

Anyone researching this line? Descendants of Betsey Moore Generation No. 1 1. BETSEY MOORE (surname is possibly Moorer) was born Abt. 1846 in South Carolina, and died June 06, 1921 in Furman, Wi...

Roberta Fleming Gibson, b.1880 Mich., d/o Rev. James Patterson & Annetta (Fleming) Gibson -m. Robert Marshall Work Posted on: 27 Oct 2011, by  bchpink1

Surnames > Gibson

Roberta Fleming Gibson, b. 1880 Mich., dau of Rev. James Patterson & Annetta (Fleming) Gibson -m. Robert Marshall Work from a book found on HeritageQuestOnline.com – not in my line as far as I kn...

Kankakee County Probate Records Posted on: 25 Sep 2011, by  RickVest51

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Kankakee

...=============================================== Probate Records v. 1 1855-1858 Image 1 labeled: page 147 Sep 4, 1855 Insolvency of Smith Twombly Image 250 labeled page 639 Apr 8, 1858 Estate of Wm. Do...

Re: Barrington / Strafford NH Twomblys Posted on: 24 Aug 2011, by  beth_rose11

Surnames > Twombly

...across that might be helpful. There was a three way division of land belonging to the late Benjamin Twombly. The three were Isaac T. Demeritt, Betsey Demeritt (his sister), and Isaac Twombly. There is nothing in ...

Re: Trombley/Trombly Posted on: 07 Jun 2011, by  daciodan

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Clinton

...that can teach you basics about research sources. I understand you found the death record for Peter Twombly, that's good, however, data on a death record is only as good as the informants' knowledge and ..

Re: Betsey Moore Hale & Walter Snow, Sr., Wilcox County, Alabama Posted on: 20 Feb 2012, by  lilltj

Localities > North America > United States > States > Alabama > Counties > Wilcox

HUNTLEY MOORER, b. 1894, Alabama; m. PALLEE TWOMBLY, December 30, 1915, Braggs, Lowndes County, Alabama; b. January 1897, Alabama. This name shows up as living with my gg grandmother Mandy Moore

Re: Lorenzo Cressy Posted on: 16 Apr 2012, by  ltwombly4466

Surnames > Cressy

...Rebecca come in? I have no maiden name. Only that she was born in 1795 in Maine.?my line is Linda M French Twombly.

Melvin Harry Allard Family of Rumney, NH Posted on: 29 May 2012, by  BobGlidden70

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Grafton

...b. 23 Jan 1886 Whitefield, Coos, NH; marr. first Mary A. Morton about 1908; marr. second Bernice Roxy Twombly (Plankey Hall) 12 Sept 1925 Rumney, Grafton, NH; d. Sept 1974 Marlborough, Cheshire, NH; lived in...

Melvin Harry Allard Family of Keene, NH Posted on: 29 May 2012, by  BobGlidden70

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Cheshire

...b. 23 Jan 1886 Whitefield, Coos, NH; marr. first Mary A. Morton about 1908; marr. second Bernice Roxy Twombly (Plankey Hall) 12 Sept 1925 Rumney, Grafton, NH; d. Sept 1974 Marlborough, Cheshire, NH; lived in...

Re: Melvin Harry Allard Family of Keene, NH Posted on: 31 May 2012, by  janet currier

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Cheshire

...birth: 1911 marriage: 19 Mar 1932 Plymouth,​ ,​ New Hampshire parents: Elmer Plankey,​ Bernice R. Twombly spouse: Florence Irene Giles * Haven Everett Hall New Hampshire, Marriage Records, 1637-1947 bi...

Re: Charles S Gardner Posted on: 06 Jan 2012, by  apageinhistor...

Surnames > Gardner

Good Day Madge! Thanks for your help. The name is actually Frank Pierce Soule and Kate is Catherine Twombly. Frank is Jon's Great Grandfather. His Grandfather/Mother is William Jackson Soule / Gladys May Gar...

John Twombley m1795 Dorcas Furbish in Lebanon ME Posted on: 20 Dec 2012, by  ElleKhan

Surnames > Twombley

...the John Twombley who married Dorcas Furbish in Lebanon, York, Maine in 1795, is the father of John Twombly b1796 who married Nancy Stacy in Berwick, York, Maine in 1823. Thanks. Bob Foran - CT

Re: Daniel Hasbrouck d.1873 and sister Catherine, d. ?? Posted on: 01 Aug 2012, by  32699

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Knox

I do not have the Hasbrouck/Hasbrook name among my family names. However, I do have a large genealogical collection of materials, books, etc. for the west central area of Illinois. I enjoy doing loo...

John Twombly m1795 Dorcas Furbish in Lebanon ME Posted on: 20 Dec 2012, by  ElleKhan

Surnames > Twombly

Would be grateful to know if the John Twombly who married Dorcas Furbish in Lebanon, York, Maine in 1795, is the father of John Twombly b1796 who married Nancy Stacy in Berwick, York, Maine in 1823. Thanks. Bob For...

Susan (Sukey?) Knapp b1805 MA & Nathaniel Merrill Posted on: 05 Dec 2012, by  ElleKhan

Surnames > Knapp

...Haverhill/Groveland/Rowley, Essex, MA d: 04 Oct 1855 in Georgetown, Essex, MA ..... +John Frank Twombly b: 11 Jun 1830 in North Berwick, York, ME m: 05 Oct 1852 in Newbury, Essex, MA d: 10 Mar 1896 in Ly...

Susan (Sukey?) Knapp b1805 MA & Nathaniel Merrill Posted on: 05 Dec 2012, by  ElleKhan

Surnames > Knapp

...Haverhill/Groveland/Rowley, Essex, MA d: 04 Oct 1855 in Georgetown, Essex, MA ..... +John Frank Twombly b: 11 Jun 1830 in North Berwick, York, ME m: 05 Oct 1852 in Newbury, Essex, MA d: 10 Mar 1896 in Ly...

Nathaniel Merrill b1801 MA & Susan Knapp b1805 MA Posted on: 05 Dec 2012, by  ElleKhan

Surnames > Merrill

George L. Young - Erie-Lackawanna Railroad Posted on: 29 Jun 2012, by  Contribution

Topics > Occupations > Transportation > Railroad Workers

...had worked for Landmark and Ohigro in Waldo, Ohio. He was also preceded in death by sisters; Nellie Twombly of Cupertino California, Ruth Wood of Wilmore, KY, Velma Pierce of Columbus; and brother, John O. ...

per page