Search the Boards

Search Results for "Twombly" - 381 Messages

per page

obit - Epperson, Norma Burgen Jan. 11, 1945 - Jan. 6, 2007 Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  Marthann Kohl...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Iowa > Counties > Harrison

...Woodward. Casket bearers were Cody Giles, Lonnie Adair, Zane Saunders, Bill Cooling, Bernie Newlin and Lou Twombly. Graveside services were held at Grandview Cemetery in Montrose, Colo. Norma was born Jan. ...

Twombly of NH, VT Posted on: 01 Mar 2007, by  ahberogers1

Surnames > Twombly

I am a descendant of Ralph Twombly of NH and am looking for a list of the children of his son, John, as well as a list of children of John's son, William. I have John's children listed as John, Joseph, Benja...

Re: Samuel O. Twombly/Twombley Posted on: 28 Feb 2007, by  ahberogers1

Surnames > Twombly

I am trying to get the names of the children of John Twombly, b.1658, and William Twombly, b. 1690, both born in Dover, NH. Joshua Twombly, b.1750, is my ancestor and I am making my way back to Ralph Twombly who came over from ...

ross,macleod,curtis,thomas Posted on: 20 Sep 2000, by kathy thibodeau

Surnames > Ross

...in Brookline and Newtonville,Ma. Had 4 sons: Harold curtis ross born around 1890 died 9-1969,Wendell Twombly Ross, Melvin and Everett Ross. Family mentioned names:Macleod, Mackenzie, Mattheson (not sure spel...

obit for Raymond E. Twombly Sr. of Salisbury, New Hampshire Posted on: 03 Feb 2007, by  smokeyandjo

Surnames > Twombly

...Monitor does not guarantee the accuracy of original content that now resides off its web site. Raymond E. Twombly Sr. SALISBURY-Raymond E. "Ray" Twombly Sr., 79, of Loverin Hill Road, died Wednesday, Ja...

Josephine Sarah Twombly Bryant - b. abt. 1835 NH Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  dandarooney

Surnames > Twombly

JOSEPHINE TWOMBLY BRYANT was my great great grandmother. My great great grandfather was her husband EPAPHRAS K. BRYANT (1827-1864). I am a great grandson of her daughter, FLORA BELLA BRYANT (b. NH 1857- d.Bu...

Flora Bella Bryant - b. NH 1857- d.Butte, MT 1921 Posted on: 18 Nov 2007, by  dandarooney

Surnames > Bryant

I am a great grandson of FLORA BELLA BRYANT (b. NH 1857- d.Butte, MT 1921, m. JOHN HENRY ROONEY 1879). They had 10 children. My grandfather was her son, CHARLES MALCOLM ROONEY. I would to like hear fr...

Re: England Rowe Genealogy Posted on: 07 Jul 2007, by  klalpey225

Surnames > Rowe

She's a dead end on my family tree. She married George Twombly of Maine and lived in New Orleans, LA CA 1900.

Dixon (Dixie) Twombly - NH Posted on: 23 Sep 2007, by  3earth3

Surnames > Twombly

My ggg-grandfather was Dixon Twombly of Milford/Gilmanton/Exeter NH. He was married to Emma M Batchelder, and was the son of Benjamin and Sarah (Bean) I am looking to connect with anyone that has any infor...

Re: George F. Twombly 1835-1895 Posted on: 05 Oct 2007, by  klalpey225

Surnames > Twombly

I found a census record for George Twombly in the 1870 US Federal records. It turns out he is a steamship's mate. He also has two other daughters beside Mathilda - Margareth and Mary. Here is the path t...

Twombly obits: Delphos Republican Posted on: 27 Nov 2007, by  KateJacques72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Ottawa

...Cemetery records list Milton H.(obit on above-mentioned post), Martha E., and Marguerite Lucille (infant) Twombly. There is another child, Barbara L. Anderson, d.o. John and Lucy Twombly Anderson. I cannot find an...

Needham_Obits_Twombly Posted on: 31 Jan 2008, by  MMSK63

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Norfolk

I am seeking two obituaries for people that died at Needham, Mass.: - Gwendolyn L. Twombly (nee Cave), died January 30, 1996 - Ablert Twombly, died October 22, 1998 They are listed on the Find-A-Grave site and In...

Re: Mary Burchard b. 1853 MO m. Charles Tromberly had Cora May Tromberly b 1884 Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  CameronAshley

Surnames > Burchard

Correction to posting. Found info late last night. Her husband was Charles TWOMBLY: Mary BURCHARD b. 4 April 1853 MO d. after 1900 married Charles H. TWOMBLY b. NH d. before the June 7, 1900 census, CA. Most lik...

Re: Kwiatkowski Posted on: 17 Jan 2008, by  hepcatzcoffee...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Illinois > Counties > Cook

I know that Im replying to my own message but I just wanted to put up a larger decendancy for the Zanio side. 1 Frank Zanio b. Poland d. Poland + Michalina ? b. Tyno ? Poland d. Kenosha 2 F...

Daniel Webster Burchard b. 1858 MO-moved to CA 1860 s/o Rev John Luther Burchard DE-MO-CA Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  CameronAshley

Surnames > Burchard

Daniel Webster BURCHARD b. 5 March 1858 MO d.1912 CA m.31 Dec 1876 in Mendocino Co. CA 1. Mary Josephine BROADDUS b. 23 Apr 1856 Nevada City, Nevada Co. CA. d. 31 Dec 1878 and is bured in Little Lake ...

James Lafayette Broaddus b. 18 Nov 1824 Madison KY, dtr Mary Josephine b 1856 Posted on: 25 Jan 2008, by  CameronAshley

Surnames > Broaddus

Daniel Webster BURCHARD b. 5 March 1858 MO d.1912 CA m.31 Dec 1876 in Mendocino Co. CA 1. Mary Josephine BROADDUS b. 23 Apr 1856 Nevada City, Nevada Co. CA. d. 31 Dec 1878 and is bured in Little L...

Daniel Webster Burchard b. 1858 MO-moved to CA 1860 Posted on: 24 Jan 2008, by  CameronAshley

Surnames > Burchard

DANIEL W. BURCHARD Bio-Pen Pictures SURNAMES: McCOMAS, TWOMBLY Holding a prominent and important position among the public officers of this county, is Mr. Daniel W. Burchard, attorney at law an...

Re: Durgin Family in Northwood Posted on: 05 Jan 2008, by  dloso

Localities > North America > United States > States > New Hampshire > Counties > Rockingham

Here is the Durgin Family genealogy as printed in the History of Northwood. Published 1878. Durgin Family John Durgin came from Durham, where he was born in April, 1729 (Old Style). ...

Re: Milton Stout and family/Milton H. Twombly obit Posted on: 27 Nov 2007, by  KateJacques72

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kansas > Counties > Ottawa

Herewith the M.H. Twombly obit. Will get the others on another note. Delphos Republican February 27, 1936 Milton Henry, the son of George and Bessie Twombly, was born at Overbrook, Kansas, on the 31st day of Augus...

Mary A. "Joyce" Griffin Posted on: 01 Jun 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Mary A. "Joyce" Griffin January 16, 1918 April 17, 2008 PORTLAND,ME - Mary A. “Joyce” Griffin, 90, of 84 Carlyle Road died peacefully surrounded by her family at The Cedars on April 17, 20...

Bea Benaderet Posted on: 25 Sep 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

The Beverly Hillbillies The Beverly Hillbillies TV show was so popular when it aired from 1962 to 1971, that it attracted as many as 60 million viewers a week – about 20 million more than watched an ...

RAVSCHENBERG: Robert Ravschenberg 2008 Posted on: 18 May 2008, by  666888

Topics > Obituaries

Robert Rauschenberg Last Updated: 9:14PM BST 13/05/2008 The Telegraph.co.uk American artist whose paintings and sculptures anticipated both Pop Art and Conceptualism. Rauschenberg with a painting...

Any info Posted on: 18 Jun 2008, by  Misspenny506

Surnames > Twombly

My name is Melissa Twombly (born In Texas) daughter of deceased Edgar Twombly (born in Maryland) whose Father who was recently deceased Delvin Twombly any info you may have on this branch of Twombly's Would be greatly app...

obituaries March 3,1970 - Anna Twombly Posted on: 18 Jul 2008, by  DeborahBlood9...

Localities > North America > United States > States > New York > Counties > Herkimer

Little Falls Evening Times; Mrs Anna (Dale) Twombly, 86, of 44 Depew Ave.,Buffalo, passed away Monday March 2,in the Georgian Court Nursing Home in Buffalo. She was born in Little Falls, December 7, 1883, th...

data on Marylou Arlena Harrell Twombly Posted on: 01 Sep 2008, by  dickwatrous

Topics > Adoptions > United States > New Hampshire

...supposed to have been born in Atlanta, Georgia in 1921 with last name Harrell. Last name was changed to Twombly in Mar 1927 by Probate Registrar William W. Martin, Stafford, SS. thanks

Re: TWOMBLY bible Posted on: 18 May 2008, by  hildatwombly

Surnames > Twombly

My name is Guy Twombly I'm from N.H., My family were originally in the Dover/somersworth area in the colonial era..........Anyhow, any info you could give would be a real blessing........My email is guysmile...

Re: Groves of Frederick, Hardy, Monongalia and Preston Counties, Virginia Posted on: 03 Feb 2009, by  debs1271

Surnames > Groves

...married to Dave Contesso and had 2 daughter's, Evelyn Barnet, born 1941 and died 1947, and Mary Contesso (Twombly), my mother, born 1943 and died 2006. If any one is interested in any more generations, e-mai...

Voltare Paine Twombly Posted on: 21 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...bright, God is near, do not fear, Friend, good night. Pittsburgh Rural Cemetery Keosauqua,IOWA twombly_voltareV.jpg (78157 bytes) twombly_voltareV2.jpg (91050 bytes) Born: February 21, 1842 at Farmington, IA Entered S...

Chadbourne Warren III, Berwick, Me & Dover, NH Posted on: 20 Feb 2009, by  amz427

Surnames > Warren

...Abigail had quite a few brothers and one was likely Chadbourne 1824-1909, musician, who 1st married Clara Twombly (1822-1869), 2nd Martha Allen (1823-1919) Buried Pine Hill Cemetery Dover, NH. Sally (Swain...

Twombly - New Hampshire - 1971 Stock Certificate Posted on: 01 Feb 2009, by  collectiblehi...

Surnames > Twombly

Posted for Genealogy Purposes Name: Leslie B. and Elizabeth H. Twombly Date: July 19, 1971 Event: Purchase stock certificate for Alton Bay Campmeeting Association Source: Paper in my collection

Re: Twombly obits: Delphos Republican Posted on: 17 Feb 2009, by  Aurora Chancy

...additions. http://www.chancy.org/delphos/marriage%20book%201.htm http://www.chancy.org/delphos/ Mary Twombly 18 married Lester Warner at Minneapolis 23 Dec 1882

C.E. Pearson Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by  RaymondaAllen

Surnames > Pearson

...born N.H. married M.K.Eskies son Charles Elvert Pearson born about 1850-1869. married 2nd Delia E.M. Twombly or Trombly. married about 1904 Joplin, Mo. They both died in Okla. any thing sound close? They ha...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 13 Feb 2009, by  rcstinson

Surnames > Twombly

Hi, Are you still looing for information on John Twombly? Only he married Hannah Knight who is Dorothy's sister. I have Dorothy married to a Nathan Knight. Will be glad to send any information to you that I ...

Re: Picture of or Painting by Betsey Dow Twombly Posted on: 27 Jan 2009, by  xxdldupont

Localities > North America > United States > States > Massachusetts > Counties > Dukes

... I found your 2000 query on The Family Tree Maker website concerning Betsy Dow, wife of John Hanson Twombly. I am researching the last few years of John Hanson Twombly, in reference to my immigrant grandmother who ...

DAVIS Henry Twombly 1909-1970 Posted on: 06 Jan 2009, by  t42justin

Surnames > Davis

DAVIS Henry Twombly 1909-1970 I photographed this tombtone in the Justin Cemetery, Justin, Denton Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. If you know more about this person...

Charles BRUNT b. abt 1835 England Posted on: 12 Nov 2000, by  kristygravlin

Surnames > Brunt

...lived in Minonk, Woodford, IL, in the mid-1880s. They had two daughters, Sarah Margaret "Mae" [TWOMBLY], and Florence [HUGGINS]. Mary died in DeKalb, DeKalb, IL, where Mae lived after her marriage....

Medal of Honor Recipients - US Armed Forces S-Z Posted on: 18 Dec 2008, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Military > United States > Medal of Honor Citations

Sacriste Louis US Army Civil War Sadler William US Navy Peace Time Awards Sadowski Joseph US Army World War II Sage William US Army Philippine Insurrection Sage...

Jeanne or Jean Twombly born 08-10-1932 cook county Posted on: 13 May 2009, by  SearchQuest1

Surnames > Twombly

Jeanne or Jean Twombly born 08-10-1932 cook county looking for any family related to her thank you for your time email me at Kristinsqa@yahoo.com

Barrington / Strafford NH Twomblys Posted on: 28 Apr 2009, by  beth_rose11

Surnames > Twombly

...find an additional information on this line in my research. I'm particularly interested in a Deborah Twombly b. abt 1766 in either Madbury or Barrington. I'm trying to determine if she is the one listed on...

Charles Twombly Posted on: 15 Jul 2009, by  jdalton118

Surnames > Twombly

Born somewhere in New England, late 1800's had a grandmother who was Indian. Came to New Jersey and died here around 1940

William Henry Vanderbilt Posted on: 04 Jun 2009, by  cantorjoeocho

Topics > Obituaries (2)

Born May 8, 1821(1821-05-08) New Brunswick, New Jersey Died December 8, 1885 (aged 64) New York City Resting place Moravian Cemetery Net worth ▲$231.6 billion, according to Wealthy historical figu...

Gerald Clayton Gray Posted on: 11 Jun 2009, by  CGrimmer1958

Surnames > Gray

...forward upon reciept I am looking for any info on "Gerald Clayton Gray" spouse (Jacueline Twombly sp) 3 children, Jerry James Gray, Shirley Juan Gray bn 1943?, and Stephen Michael Gray. In Sweetwa...

ALEXANDER, Warren Joseph Posted on: 28 May 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

LOWER TOWNSHIP, N.J. and FAIRHAVEN, ma — Warren Joseph Alexander, Jr., 32, beloved son of Warren and Merna Alexander passed away unexpectedly on Friday, May 22, 2009, in Fairhaven. Warren, born on Fe...

Job Demeritt and Lloyd Davis family Record?? Posted on: 15 Apr 2009, by  beth_rose11

Surnames > Demeritt

...children: Job bapt. 13 July 1735; m. Sarah Buzzell, 2 Nov. 1758. 4 ch., Robert m. 26 Oct. 1786, Deborah Twombly and had ch; James m. Betsey Demeritt; Sophia m. 16 Nov. 1828 Nathan Brown; Betsey, unm. The f...

CURRIERs + WARDs in Vermont Posted on: 12 Dec 2009, by  hollyfest1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Counties > Orleans

...previous marriage? To whom? Does anyone know Abigail's maiden name? Note: Emeline CURRIER married William TWOMBLY in VT in 1858 in Barton, VT. Thank you for your help.

Re: Jedediah Abbot and Rachel Twombly Posted on: 10 Jan 2010, by  mgoss48

Surnames > Abbot

...given (August 20, 1780) has to be wrong because it would have made him 11 at his marriage to Rachel Twombly on January 2, 1792. In addition to my ancestor Ezekiel, they had sons Lemuel, John, and Joel and t...

Re: John Twombly in Maine Posted on: 26 Sep 2009, by  lschiendel_1

Surnames > Twombly

Nancy did you ever find for your John Twombly? I have his probate record and I am sure it will help you. Lillian lschiendel@aol.com

CURRIERs in Vermont Posted on: 12 Dec 2009, by  hollyfest1

Localities > North America > United States > States > Vermont > Unknown

...Are these Abigail's children by a previous marriage? To whom? Note: Emeline CURRIER married William TWOMBLY in VT in 1858 in Barton, VT.

Re: Henry James Twombly, IRE>IL, abt 1851>1930 Posted on: 03 Jan 2010, by  debtwombly78

Surnames > Twombly

Kristy, Archie was my grandfather. My father, Robert John Twombly still lives in DeKalb and is the geneologist in the family. You may have already contacted him by now. Feel free to contact me if you have...

WILSON, Cythia L (Nutt) Posted on: 24 Dec 2009, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

...December 16, 2009 at home. Born in Boston, MA, she was the daughter of the late Alfred and Ellen Vera (Twombly) Nutt. Cynthia retired from Northeast Utilities/ Yankee Gas. She enjoyed making handcrafted rugs...

per page