Search the Boards

Search Results for "Roger" - 95,536 Messages

per page

BARBER Jean Posted on: 25 Oct 2000, by KathyLee

Localities > North America > Canada > Ontario > Brant

BARBER Jean Peacefully at the Norfolk General Hospital, Simcoe, on Thursday, October 12, 2000, in her 78th year; wife of the late Morley Kenneth Barber (1995); dear mother of Murray Barber and his wife Kari...

Paroni / Peroni Posted on: 09 Jul 2008, by  bethab3

Localities > North America > United States > States > Michigan > Counties > Wayne

Seeking information on John Paroni/Peroni and his family. Think he was born in the late 1800's. Possibly lived in Wayne County in the 1920's. He was born in Italy. Any help would be appreciated. Thank

Re: Hendershot collection Posted on: 08 Aug 2008, by  lowmanhistory...

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Greene

...them), Creasie,1889-1961, Mary Jane,1891-1957, Rebecca Ann,1893-1964, John Lewis,1895-1959, Massie Pearl,1897-1972(my Grandma),Bessie Mae,1899-1947,Wesley Herbert,1901-1971,Jesse Israel,1903-1972,William ...

Voegtly Posted on: 24 Oct 2000, by Bernice

Localities > Western Europe > France > Alsace

Cindy, I thought with a name like Voegtly, you must have roots here in Pgh. I just checked the partial listing that is on the internet for Voegtly Cemetery (located on Troy Hill) to see if there was a...

Re: John Ardagh's father? Posted on: 04 Jul 2008, by  featherstonef...

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Ireland > Tipperary > General

...what little I have with you. as a footnote when I was in Kalgoorlie on holidays many years ago I saw the Ardagh name, I believe they owned a general store or such, and I often wondered if it was the sam...

Re: Dobson of Tama County Iowa Posted on: 13 Aug 2008, by  Khonno

Surnames > Dobson

Linda, I am a descendant of George Wallace Dobson b. 1811, Culpepper, VA, son of George and Mary Anderson Dobson. Is this the family your researching (I do not have any siblings listed and cannot ve...

EASTERDAY, Tawana Posted on: 07 Jul 2008, by  Lhendri479

Topics > Obituaries (2)

EASTERDAY, TAWANA LEE WEST - age 51 of Friendsville, TN passed away suddenly on July 3, 2008. She was of the Baptist faith. She was preceded in death by father, Charles West; brother Elbert West; and ...

Re: How do I find a Covicts Military Court Martial? Posted on: 07 Aug 2008, by  allystree

Topics > Crime (old west, outlaws, prisoners, police, etc > ) > Australian Convicts 18th Century > Australia (1788-1868)

Thankyou for these links. I am sure the army list will be of help, the time line certainly helps with my understanding and the UK Archives are so large and daunting..there must be something in there s...

Re: VACHAN Posted on: 28 Jul 2008, by  ZlaticaBeca

Localities > Central Europe > Austria > Provinces > Vienna

jswilkeson Jonres (sp?) VACHAN left a wife Katalin VACHAN in Beregszeg, Nyitra, Hungary now Sulekovo, Nitra region, Slovak Republic. VACHAN does list in Sulekovo's phone book. www.zoznamst.sk Vach...

Re: Found 1800s info on Koons in PA / Ohio/ Illinois Posted on: 03 Sep 2008, by  mhca7

Surnames > Koons

I would be very interested in seeing a copy of the letter that you have. I have a similar letter with the same names and possible information but would like to see if yours has any additional information....

per page