Search the Boards

Search Results for "Snelling" - 3,868 Messages

per page

glorecords.blm.com - instead try http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/ Posted on: 01 Mar 2005, by  Rhonda Johnso...

Surnames > Snelling

I believe the link intended may be http://www.glorecords.blm.gov/ Rhonda Johnson Snelling Message Board Admin

Re: SNELLINGS Oregon documents and OVERALL GREAT SOURCE - glorecords.blm.com Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

If you go to www.glorecords.blm.com, the US Bureau of Land Management and plug in Snelling and Oregon there's a lot of land record documentation. While there plug in whatever you want, but do remember you h...

Re: Snellings of Oregon documentation Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...the following: The following records can be ordered online from the Oregon archives. This is all for SNELLING that I could find. Email them at: reference.archives@state.or.us You can ask for two records in ...

Re: Snellings of Oregon - Daniel and Vincent Snelling and Sarah Snelling Tandy Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  JimMcMillen75

Surnames > Snelling

Donalyn, The Snellings you mention who came to Oregon from Missouri (Daniel and Vincent Snelling and Sarah Snelling Tandy) are siblings, and they are part of my family. Another sister, Theodotia Snelling Hutchinson (Mrs John...

Re: Snellings of Boston - George Snelling, postmaster of Gardiner, OR 1851 Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Found a little more info already. Apparently George turned inland on the ship Bostonian because he'd heard of gold discovered in the area. He did stay in Oregon and sold or traded the cargo of the sh...

Re: Snellings of Boston - George L. Snelling, History of the Pacific Northwest in 1850 Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...the History of the Pacific Northwest in 1850 as described below. He is also identified as George L. Snelling in five letters written to Oregon Territorial Governor/Congress/Senator Joseph Lane between May 13...

Re: Snellings of Boston - Essex County MA from Spain; George Snelling mid 1800s Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Hi! I'm a descendant of the other Snelling family of Essex County MA from Spain and live in Portland, Oregon. My research here shows a George Snelling in the mid-1800s who sailed a ship from Boston to Oregon with car...

Snellings of Boston - John Snelling b. 1624 Chaddlewood, England Posted on: 11 Mar 2002, by  mcluton_1

Surnames > Snelling

My mother is a Snelling from Boston. I have had trouble verifying her ancestry. I think it goes John Snelling b. 1624 Chaddlewood, England Joseph Snelling b. 10 Oct 1669 Joseph Snelling, Jr. b. 20 Apr 1695 Josiah Snelling Abt 1741...

Re: SNELLING of C19th/C20th Ashford, Kent - Barnes USHERWOOD and Flora SNELLING Posted on: 21 Jul 2003, by  PAWdriGENE

Surnames > Snelling

...William USHERWOOD and Sarah SMITH and, as far as I know, the granddaughter of Barnes USHERWOOD and Flora SNELLING. I wonder if they're connected to your SNELLING line? Thomas & Sarah (SMITH) USHERWOOD went to Ne...

SNELLING of C19th/C20th Ashford, Kent - Mary Ann Rebecca GRACE marr Barnes Underwood SNELLING 1863 Posted on: 08 Feb 2002, by  Mark Grace

Surnames > Snelling

Mary Ann Rebecca GRACE, a 17 year old servant, married 21 year old Ashford fireman Barnes Usherwood SNELLING on Christmas Day 1863. Nothing else is known of this family. Am interested in any related modern SNELLING f...

Re: England Snellings Interlinked through Coats-of-Arms Posted on: 13 Jan 2002, by  SAtkins9655

Surnames > Snelling

Donna: Thanks. Received your e-mail attachment. I too have seen Mark Snelling (and Asa Snelling, his son) referred to as mulatto. But, as I understand it, in those times, mulatto was used to refer to persons of dark...

Re: England Snellings Interlinked through Coats-of-Arms Posted on: 12 Jan 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...documents list our forefathers however as "mulatto" ... sorry I hate that term ... and Mark Snelling was listed as living with a Mary Snelling, older but said to be his sister. PBS mentioned him in a show ...

Re: England Snellings Interlinked through Coats-of-Arms Posted on: 08 Jan 2002, by  SandraAtkins

Surnames > Snelling

...Surrey, East Horsley. I have seen the coat of arms connected with this branch, but was unaware of other Snelling coats of arms. I would be interested in seeing these other coats of arms. I have some idea who ...

England Snellings Interlinked through Coats-of-Arms Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by  donalyn1

Surnames > Snelling

Recently researched 5 Snelling coats-of-arms. 3 are almost exact showing 3 griffins heads erased and a chief ermine (with minor differences in color and 1 with an added insignia). Info from "General Armo...

Jemima Snelling born 1809 KY marr Abia Lightner 1830 MO Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  @@JimMcMillen...

Surnames > Snelling

Sorry, Robin, Jemima Snelling, born 1809, Washington County, Kentucky, to William Snelling and Sarah Scott, didn't marry Peter Laslie/Leslie. She married, on 1 Jun 1830 in Lafayette County, Missouri, Abia Lightner. T...

Jemima Snelling born 1809 KY, parents William Snelling & Sarah Scott Posted on: 28 Oct 2003, by  rcknrob79

Surnames > Snelling

If these are the same Snelling's I am researching I have some information for you. Jemima Snelling born Sept. 6, 1809 in Kentucky either Breckinridge or Nelson. Parents: William Snelling ...

Jemima Snelling, married Obadiah Wheten 1722 Boston Ma, dau of Benjamin Snelling Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by  CSchriever871...

Surnames > Snelling

You do not give a time frame or a State. Hard to know how to respond. There was a Jemima Snelling born to Benjamin Snelling and Jamina Andrews 22 Mar 1694/95. She married Obadiah Wheten 6 Jun 1722 Boston, Ma. Hope th...

Jemima or Mima Snelling and Peter Laslie or Leslie - Grayson or Breckinridge County Posted on: 06 Nov 2001, by Carla Laslie

Surnames > Snelling

Looking for info on Jemima Snelling and Peter Laslie in Grayson county or Breckinridge County. I have some info but would like to know the Parents of both of these people.

Arthur Harold Snelling of Lexington SC(1898-1975) Posted on: 27 Oct 2001, by  gomless

Surnames > Snelling

I am looking for the parents or family of Arthur Harold Snelling of Lexington SC. This is my husbands G Grandfather. I have information on him, but not his family. If you have any information please let me...

Error in original article that refers to Ann, d. of dr. william the elder Posted on: 09 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...Transcripts in person I've found that the name Asa was wrongly used and the person referred to was Ann Snelling, d. of Dr. William Snelling of Boston, the elder.

Asa Snelling Born 1654 MA Posted on: 29 Aug 2001, by  donnasnelling

Surnames > Snelling

I've recently come across a listing of an Asa Snelling in MA with a birthdate of 1654, some years before the Asa Snelling b. 1737 and residing in Boxford, MA. The source is the "Boston Transcript" 1906-194:...

Arthur (born 1852-3) & Constance (born 1860-1) Snelling of London Posted on: 28 Jul 2001, by  R_Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

I am looking for info on Arthur Snelling born 1852-3 in Camden Town and his sister Constance born 1860-1 in Norwood,Surrey

Snelling Family from Devon, England - 1708 Posted on: 13 Jul 2001, by Kaye Cole

Surnames > Snelling

I am researching the Snelling family whom I have traced to 1708 in Newton Abbott,Devon. I'm interested in their antecedents, possibly from Kingsbridge and/or Stoke Damerel. Please contact me by email at liffe...

Lydia Snelling - marr Samuel Duncan 1832 KY Posted on: 08 Jan 2000, by  rjm66

Surnames > Snelling

Looking for info on Lydia Snelling who married Samuel Duncan September 8, 1832 in Breckinridge County, KY. Their children were James, Hester Ann (married Simeon B. Payton), William, Elbridge, George, Samuel (...

Cleveland Snelling - born Amarillo, Texas 1910 Posted on: 08 Jun 2001, by  cathyls7

Surnames > Snelling

I am looking for any info on a Cleveland Snelling born in Amarillo, Texas 7-21-1910. His father was James Allan Snelling & his mother was Nettie Webb. He worked in Worland Wyoming at one time in 1938. I am trying...

Re: William Snelling to Barbados - 1659 Posted on: 20 Mar 2002, by  donalyn1

Surnames > Snelling

Phyllis...thought you might also be interested in this: William Snelling found in: Family Archive #354 Passenger and Immigration Index, 1500s-1900s Place: Barbados Year: 1659 Primary immigrant: Snelling, William ...

Will of Nathaniell Williamson of Barbados, planter, 1659 Posted on: 19 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Hi. Here's some info on William Snelling in Barbadoes. Do let me know if it helps. Donalyn Lt. Col. John Higinbotham: Will of Nathaniell Williamson of Barbados, planter. 24 July 1659, RB6/14, p. 559. Son Na...

Robert and Anna Snelling in Barbadoes - son John baptised 1687 Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  physpe33

Surnames > Snelling

...under date of Jan.7,1687 baptising son John. Robert's name is also in the tax list. Then I have John Snelling, with Major Bromfield was awarded 1100 acres of land by Samuel Matthews,Esq. for the trans. of 22 ...

Sarah Ann Snelling (b abt 1821) married Joseph Ammons - 1850 KY census Posted on: 16 May 2001, by  JohnettaC

Surnames > Snelling

Trying to find more information on Sarah Ann Snelling. She is my husbands ggg-grandmother. Sarah married Joseph Ammons. I found them in the 1850 Census for Kentucky with a few of there children. She was born ...

Obediah Snelling - born 1800 VA, married Jane Akin 1825, died bef 1860 TN Posted on: 15 Apr 2001, by  physpe33

Surnames > Snelling

...8/8/1825 died before 1860 in Fayette Cty, TN. Married to Jane Akin. They had my gr-gr-grandmother Julia Snelling in 1826 VA. She married Byrd Reed Stafford 12/19/1856 in TN. Julia died 6/30/1918 Fayette Cty. ...

Bricie McCrorey Snelling of Livingston, TX - born 1880 Posted on: 05 Mar 2001, by  Sam Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

Mrs. Bricie McCrorey Snelling was born in Livingston (Polk County), TX on October 14, 1880. She was the daughter of Thomas Rogers McCrorey and Mary Taylor. Who was the Snelling she married?

Nebraska Snelling (b 1868 TX) m. James Henderson Rankin Posted on: 20 Feb 2001, by Amanda

Surnames > Snelling

Nebraska Snelling is my great-great grandmother and I unfortunately know very little about her! I know she was born in Texas on July 13, 1868. She was married to James Henderson Rankin and had 11 children wit...

Snelling of Knox County, Missouri - Henry Snelling died abt 1930 Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by Shaunery

Surnames > Snelling

Looking for family (immediate or extended) of Henry Snelling. Died abt 1930ish... I literally have nothing but a name right now.

Henry Snelling Posted on: 24 Jan 2001, by  terrydiamond

Surnames > Snelling

looking for info on henry snelling father of joseph john william snelling father of harold leroy snelling

Vincent Snelling 1797-1855 - Oregon Posted on: 03 Jan 2001, by  gsemerick

Surnames > Snelling

Am searching for marriages performed by Vincent Snelling in Oregon. Performed married of Ancestor Solomon Emerick and Lucetta Zachary June 17,1845 in Washington Co. Was a triple wedding. Looking for other mar...

looking for judy snelling of Oak Grove and Independence MO Posted on: 11 Nov 2000, by shannon

Surnames > Snelling

judy snelling of oak grove and independence missouri. please leave me a message if you have any info on her. thank you

Thomas Diana b.1808 1811 List of children Posted on: 29 Oct 2000, by Susan Fowler

Surnames > Snelling

Mary Ann b.Nov 8, 1831, Eliza b.Jan 3, 1834, William b. Nov8, 1835, Caroline Oct 2, 1839,Edith Aug 20, 1841 Alfred Nov 9, 1844, Walter Mar 27, 1849 Mercy June 4, 1851, Frederick Feb 1, 1853, Jefia Sep...

Snelling's - Mrs. John H. Snelling, sister of A.L. (Powder) McDonald Posted on: 01 Oct 2000, by Ron McDonald

Surnames > Snelling

Looking for information on a Mrs. John H. Snelling. She was the sister of A.L. (Powder) McDonald, my grandfather. He also had three sons Robert, Kenneth, and William.

Snelling Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Gene, I hope you have found more information on your Snelling's. I wanted to let you know please send your information when you get it to my new address of fvharky@yahoo.com. I'm looking forward t...

Re: Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling married Albert Mann - Eileen Snelling born 1914 Posted on: 11 Nov 2006, by Diz

Surnames > Snelling

Hi, I have come in late to this discussion but I have an Eileen Rebecca Snelling who married Ernest Mann. Or is this just adding more problems? Eileen was born in 1914. Smiles, Diz

SNELLINGS OF RAL N.C - Sylvania Snelling Scott marr. Crockett Scott Posted on: 17 Aug 2000, by keevin williamson

Surnames > Snelling

SEARCHING FOR MY FAMILY ROOTS MY GR.GR.GR GRANDMOTHERS NAME WAS SYLVANIA SNELLING SCOTT. SHE WAS MARRIED TO CROCKETT SCOTT. THERE CHILDREN WERE DORA,ORA,ARDELL,GENEVA,PATTIE, NATHANIAL AND JOHN. SYLVANIA HAD ...

Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling married Albert Mann Posted on: 10 Nov 2006, by Vicky Harkness

Surnames > Snelling

The one Snelling you have is a relative to me . I think the one was his name Ernest Alfred or maybe the other way around but I have a Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling she was my greatgrandmother and she was married to A...

Jesse Rebecca - Obadiah Snelling / Snellings; Chesterfield Cty marriage Posted on: 18 May 2001, by  physpe33

Surnames > Snelling

Lisa, are you sure that it isn't Snellings. I was searching a long time for Obadiah Snelling and found out it was Snellings. I have record of a marriage in the Chesterfield Cty. marriages 1771-1815 of a marri...

Dr. William Snelling of MA Posted on: 09 Nov 2006, by Donna Snelling

Surnames > Snelling

Some years back, on this message board, I believe, I questioned the survival of William Snelling Jr. of MA, his widow and daughter Mary, according to genealogical resources. Since then, I've found proof that...

Re: Eliza - dau of William A. Snelling and Sarah Warren; 1850 KY census Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by Jo-Ellen

Surnames > Snelling

I have my ELiza as being daughter of a WIlliam A. Snelling and Sarah Warren she was his 2nd wife (1850 census Meade Co, KY). Eliza did have a daughter named Sarah born abt. 1863 (per 1880 Daviess Co. KY censu...

Re: Caroline Snelling born approximately 1812 in Bath, Somerset Posted on: 27 Oct 2006, by Sheila Mintern

Surnames > Snelling

Hi RHonda. I do not have much information for Caroline Snelling before she married WIlliam Rushby at St. Mary's Lambeth in 1830. I do have marriage, death and census record from 1841- 1871. I know she was ...

Sarah Snelling / Snellen married Joseph Ammons; John Berryman Snelling Posted on: 23 Mar 2003, by  snelling1802

Surnames > Snelling

Have you had any luck on your search for Sarah Snelling/Snellen that married Joseph Ammons? Check out my query regarding John Berryman Snelling and let me know if you think there might be a connection. Looking for...

Re: Caroline Snelling born approximately 1812 in Bath, Somerset Posted on: 26 Oct 2006, by  jangreen_1

Surnames > Snelling

Hallo, Sheila. Might have a link to your Caroline, but it's up in the air at present. I have a Paul Snelling(my ggggrandfather) born Bath 1809. Could be a brother. He also ended up in London in the East End. ...

Eliza Jane Snelling (Snellen) born abt 1844 in Breckinridge Co Ky Posted on: 16 Jun 2006, by Jo-Ellen

Surnames > Snelling

I am searching an Eliza Jane Snelling (Snellen) born abt 1844 in Breckinridge Co Ky, married to Hardin WIlloughby (she was 15 yrs old he was 35 and working on his 3rd wife) they married Dec 15, 1859 in Meade ...

Caroline Snelling born approximately 1812 in Bath, Somerset Posted on: 16 Oct 2006, by  sheilamintern

Surnames > Snelling

Looking for the birth of a Caroline Snelling born approximately 1812 in Bath, Somerset. She married a WIlliam Rushby in Lambeth London in 1830. Her father believed to have been Abraham Snelling. Any information ...

per page