Search the Boards

Search Results for "Snelling" - 3,868 Messages

per page

benjamin utterback elizabeth snelling Posted on: 20 Mar 2000, by jerry gay denton

Surnames > Utterback

...germany in 1770 with two brothers jacob and joel. he setteled fanquier county, va. he married elizabeth snelling nov. 15, 1780. in 1797 benjamin and his brother jacob moved to woodford county, kentucky. where...

WALLACE, Jeanette (dau of Albert); m. 19 Oct 1929; St. Paul Posted on: 16 Sep 2000, by  BonnieGallagh...

Surnames > Wallace

...on 19 Oct 1929 in St. Paul. The bride's parents were Mr. and Mrs. Albert James WALLACE of 705 North Snelling Avenue, St. Paul. I believe they were friends of my Great Grandparents who lived nearby. I am no...

HIRAM ALFRED HANSON Posted on: 18 Jan 2001, by  Kingofhearts1...

Surnames > Hanson

LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON HIRAM ALFRED HANSON DOB 08-04-1907, PLACE BLAIR, WIS STATIONED AT FORT SNELLING, ST PAUL MN AROUND 1931 TO 1934.

Re: Rehmann ancestry Posted on: 16 Jul 2002, by Curtis Rahman

Surnames > Rehmann

...Johann Rahmann is buried at Kenyon in the Lutheran Cemetery. My Grandfather John Rahman is buried in Fort Snelling cemetery. My father Gordon Rahman is alive and living in Red Wing Minnesota. Does anyone know...

Re: Crume Family Book Posted on: 28 Jan 2003, by  DianeCrume

Surnames > Crume

I have a Henry Crume married to Polly Margaret Basham. Father Charles Crume. Mother Mary Snelling. Is this the same henry?

Searching for Andersons, Harold or Barbara Posted on: 27 Apr 2006, by Sunni

Surnames > Anderson

...is the son of Owen and Mabel Anderson. grandfather died in 1982-1984and was buried I believe at Ft Snelling somewhere in Minn. My father also has a brother kenneth who may still live in the greater minneapol...

Daughter of my "Mr. Stockird"? Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  ggsnider

Localities > North America > United States > States > California > Counties > Merced

...children- Harry, Alice, Bessie and Stanley. He developed a ranch on the Merced River near Hopton and Snelling. In "Mariposa Marriages" there is an entry that a Edward J. Hamiliton married a Laura F....

Hoit/Hoyt of Maine and Minnesota Posted on: 29 Jul 2002, by  AveNBetty

Surnames > Hoit

Looking for information on Henry Hoit/Hoyt of East Machias , ME who emmigrated to Ft. Snelling , MN in 1845 with his wife , Emily Brown of Brown's Island ,ME. His father? Siblings? Children besides Abby ...

BLACKIE, WADDEL(L), WILSON Posted on: 21 May 2000, by  jerryderfler

Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > Scotland > Berwickshire > General

...Berwickshire, Scotland, and died May 12, 1909 in Minneapolis, MN. She married WILLIAM WILSON Sep 01, 1864 in Ft Snelling, MN, son of ALEXANDER WILSON and MARGARET FULTON. He was born May 17, 1829 in Whitsome,...

HIRAM ALFRED HANSON Posted on: 26 Apr 2001, by  Kingofhearts1...

Surnames > Hanson

...ALFRED HANSON FROM MINNEAPOLIS, DATE OF BIRTH 08-04-1907 DATE OF DEATH 11-1992. HE WAS STATIONED AT FORT SNELLING IN ST PAUL IN 1932.

Earl J. Anderson b. 1917-1918 d. 1945 Posted on: 20 May 2003, by Pamela Randolph

Surnames > Anderson

...obit as well as a birth certificate and death certificate on him. He is buried near his father in Fort Snelling Cemetery in Minneapolis, MN.I have a few more details on him but not much. Anyone out there that...

Re: DNA study anyone? Posted on: 03 Jan 2003, by Richard

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Donna, What exactly are you looking for with the DNA study? An English connection? Sepharic Jews? Spainish heritage? Thanks, Richard Snelling

DNA study anyone? Posted on: 27 Dec 2002, by  Donalyn_Snell...

Surnames > Snelling

Hey, is anyone interested in a Snelling DNA study? Donna

Re: Charles Green Snelling married Polly/Sophronia Harris Posted on: 19 Aug 2006, by  genealogygirl...

Surnames > Snelling

...online records of the Freewill Baptist Church in Sheffield,VT near Wheelock,VT I found this record: Polly Snelling, no birth/death dates, wife of Charles and daughter of Joseph and Sarah Horne. According to ...

Re: Charles Green Snelling married Polly/Sophronia Harris Posted on: 31 Dec 2002, by  Craig Harris

Surnames > Snelling

...born 8-9-1801 with a father of Joseph Harris in Wheelock, Vt. This birth date corresponds to what the Snelling families have for Polly Harris. This is interesting, as Polly is a nickname for Mary and her m...

Charles Green Snelling married Polly/Sophronia Harris Posted on: 24 Dec 2002, by  Craig Harris

Surnames > Snelling

...decided to start a new thread on this family and not respond to the mail I found on this board about Asa Snelling. Charles Green Snelling married 3 people, Sophronia Harris, Polly Harris and Mary Willey. Does anyon...

James M. Snelling & Lucy Ann - Franklin Co, AR 1880 census Posted on: 14 Dec 2002, by  snelling1802

Surnames > Snelling

...still in MO for the 1880 census, Marion Twp, Cole Co, MO page 116C. Hope this helps us connect this Snelling line. Still trying to connect this line to my Hugh Snelling bn 1802 ky. Any ideas are appreciated.

1900 SC CENSUS-SNELLING - Ransom b 1868 SC and wife Elizabeth b 1864 SC Posted on: 05 Dec 2002, by  TanyaRance

Surnames > Snelling

Snelling: Roll 1518 Book 1 pg. 284 Red Oak,Barnwell,SC ed 23 lines 55-64 Ransom b:11/1868,age 31,sc,parents sc. wife: elizabeth 2/1864,age 36,sc,parents-sc had 8 children. Children BENJAMIN b:11/1882,17,sc E...

alice snelling died 1967 CA, father Kenneth A. Snelling, siblings Hazel and Lou Posted on: 06 Oct 2002, by monica

Surnames > Snelling

I also found out that Alice's father's name was Kenneth A. Snelling and she had two siblings, Hazel and Lou. Alice died around 1967 in Yuciapa, Ca. It's possible they lived in Wenathcee, Was around 1912 or so...

Re: alice snelling married Charles Minkler, son Richard Minkler, lived Wash. late 1890s Posted on: 30 Dec 2005, by  turkjim1

Surnames > Snelling

hi monica, I'am related to snellings your writing about. I can send you a family tree on this family. Jim Monroe

CHLOE ELLEN SNELLING b 1852 OH & GEORGE WASHINGTON SNELLING (OH-NE-CA) Posted on: 31 Jul 2002, by  fdnorton

Surnames > Snelling

Seeking information about my wife's great-grandmother, Chloe Ellen Snelling and great-great-grandfather, George Washington Snelling. Chloe Ellen Snelling was born July 27, 1852, in Bryan, Ohio. She died Jamuary 9, 1935, in L...

ROCKIE SNELLING married to JAMES WILHITE in/around HARDIN CO, KY around 1900s Posted on: 31 May 2002, by  LOUITA91

Surnames > Snelling

Searching for anyone with ROCKIE SNELLING married to JAMES WILHITE in or around HARDIN COUNTY, KENTUCKY around 1900s. Son OWEN H. born 1916 Son DANIEL BOONE born 1898 in BULLITT COUNTY, KENTUCKY Owens wife-M...

Rev. William Snelling, spouse Iona, hometown Blacksburg, VA; almost 50+ yrs ago Posted on: 22 May 2002, by Heide

Surnames > Snelling

Searching for Rev. William Snelling (spouse Iona). Hometown was in Blacksburg, VA almost 50+ years ago. My father is now ministering and was baptized (Ithaca, NY) by him many years ago. Any help is appreciate...

William Snelling 1700 Nova Caesaria (New Jersey) Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  Donalyn_Snell...

Surnames > Snelling

Yes, folks, another William Snelling. This William Snelling, although not one of the signers of the surrender of the Holland occupiers of these lands to Great Britain), was instrumental in attempts to have concessio...

Bernard Snelling, graduate from Howard University?; Herman Snelling; Mayes Posted on: 11 May 2002, by Nat Mayes

Surnames > Snelling

Did your father, Bernard Snelling, graduate from Howard University? I am just now getting the names of the Snelling family as, until a few months ago, I just found out about the Snelling side of my father's family. My fathe...

Re: Snelling - Jewish roots? Posted on: 15 Dec 2005, by Jim McMillen

Surnames > Snelling

...but I've never run across one with a hint of Jewish blood. That doesn't mean there weren't any, but Snelling does not appear to be a Jewish name. Have a happy marriage.

Snelling - Jewish roots? Posted on: 13 Dec 2005, by Naomi

Surnames > Snelling

...desperately trying to find some Jewish heritage to make all the red tape a bit easier to navigate. I'm Naomi Snelling, I always imagined if I had any Jewish heritage it would be on my mothers side - (her fam...

Re: DNA conclusive testing of a core group of Melungeons to be Portuguese Sephardic Posted on: 15 May 2002, by  Donalyn_Snell...

Surnames > Snelling

...Sephardim-L mailing list. I thought that, although the Snellings are not in the research study group, some Snelling researchers will find it of interest in that surnames may well be included in your lines or...

Re: Snelling Sephardic/Melungeon Roots - Va. Snellings Posted on: 05 May 2002, by Lowell Pickett

Surnames > Snelling

Hello Please e mail me. I have some ineteresting emails from a couple of years ago on the subject with Snelling being the root of the conversation. They were the Va. Snellings. Lowell

Snelling Sephardic / Melungeon Roots Posted on: 30 Apr 2002, by Donalyn

Surnames > Snelling

Dear Snelling researchers, I've recently been in contact with a University of Georgia researcher while still trying to locate the roots of the Snellings of Boxford, MA and queried him about our known ancesto...

Albert Clyde Snelling & Melinda Hunt, daughter Mabel Snelling Posted on: 19 Apr 2002, by  laryse

Surnames > Snelling

I'm looking for relatives of my great grand mother Mabel Snelling. Her parents were Albert Clyde Snelling and Melinda Hunt. If this sounds familiar to anyone please contact me at Laryse@hotmail.com

Re: Ranson Snelling - Benjamin Snelling (William) Posted on: 13 May 2002, by Tanya

Surnames > Snelling

This is my family connection thru Benjamin Snelling (William Singleton)-his son. Benjamin was the father of my grandmother-Juanita Edna Snelling and Roosevelt T. Singleton-my uncle (both deceased) from Barnwell. His ...

Ransom Snelling - Barnwell,SC Posted on: 08 May 2002, by T. Rance

Surnames > Snelling

Related to this family. My paternal grandmother was Juanita Edna Snelling from Barnwell,SC who lived in Chicago,IL. Her father was Benjamin Snelling (William Singleton) who married Rosa Lee (Mixson or Mixon) Singleto...

Ranson Snelling - African American, Barnwell County, South Carolina Posted on: 12 Apr 2002, by Nathaniel mayes

Surnames > Snelling

I am lloking for African American Snellings from Barnwell County, South Carolina. Looking for descendents of RANSON SNELLING.

Dr. William Snelling the younger and family of Boston Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

While I'm here today I wanted to post a much needed clarification on the family of Dr. William Snelling the younger, w. Margaret and d. Mary Snelling. Sargeant and Farmer both agreed this line had ended but were inc...

Re: Snelling Familiy UK Posted on: 18 Mar 2005, by  marilynt40

Surnames > Snelling

david myname is marilyn taylor my great great great granfather was a snelling he was born in yorkshire his family went to london, cambridgeshire norfolk i have found out a lot in the last month his name was j...

Re: Snelling Familiy UK - Henry Snelling Posted on: 18 Sep 2002, by  spud08021

Surnames > Snelling

Henry Snelling did die around that time as far as I am aware but not in Australia so I don't think that we are talking about the same family unfortunately. Thanks anyway

Re: Snelling Familiy UK - Henry Snelling, son William b.c.1860 Posted on: 23 Aug 2002, by Kaye Cole

Surnames > Snelling

I have a Henry Snelling who had a son William b.c.1860 but dead by 1890 when Henry died in Australia. Let me know if this seems a likely one, and I'll share what rather uncertain info I have. Kaye Cole

Re: Snelling Familiy UK - Clapham/Battersea, William Snellings b 1864, son of Henry Posted on: 21 Aug 2002, by  spud08021

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Dave. I have Snellings in my line from Clapham/Battersea. My GGrandfather was William Snelling b 1864, his fathers name was Henry, I have been unable to find a birth record for William. does this William...

Snelling Familiy UK - william snelling married Jane Townsend 1876 Lambeth London Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  Dave_Miles_8

Surnames > Snelling

...some info out incase any of you have anything connected with my mothers side of the familiy. william snelling married to Jane Townsend 1876 Lambeth London. I have about 8 other generations as well but all I k...

Re: Topic - Quaker Snellings - Maryland - Thomas, Israel, and maybe William Posted on: 08 Jun 2005, by  VICTORIA9777

Surnames > Snelling

...not. All I have are the ones back in England. They go from my greatgrand-Mother-Sarah Ann Elizabeth Snelling and they were from Faversham,Kent,England. I'll look at some of the papers I have here and get back...

Topic - Quaker Snellings - Maryland - Thomas, Israel, and maybe William Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...info appreciated. Possible family names of Maryland are Thomas, Israel and maybe William. The Israel Snelling family headed south. Family names are Clare ... The Bond family website has the particulars o...

Elfkell Snelling (Snilling) c. 1004, Thetford, Norfolk, UK Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...killed him. There appears to be two types of Snellings in the UK. Ones descended from the Snilling/Snelling family and ones descended from the Snells. Donalyn

Sir George Snelling and Marke Snelling of Surrey / Carrell / Caryll link? Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Gang! I have undocumented (by me) info that Sir George and Marke both m. Carrells (Carylls). I think I've found the family from which Philippa and Anne came from but I'm not sure. Has anyone els...

Re: Catholic SNELLING of ENG - Mark SNELLING of Kingston Thames Posted on: 10 Apr 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Undocumented but verified through more than one source information (aka UBV-TMTOS) Mark Snelling of Kingston ... Thames ENG m. Anne Carrell, both of Kingston ... Thames. Generally accepted that the Carrills/...

England Snellings and related families Catholic? Portugal, Spain?? Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

...circa 1600s because of the Protestant Reformation. This includes some Carylls (Carrells). Sir George Snelling m. Philippa Caryll. Mark Snelling m. Anne Carrell. Edward Snelling and possible descendants were first documen...

Re: ASA SNELLING FAMILY - NEW INFO - Callie not a natural daughter of Moses or Carolyn Posted on: 26 Aug 2002, by Donalyn

Surnames > Snelling

...specific info of her parentage by email but perhaps you didn't receive it. If you or any other Moses Snelling descendants would like the specifics on that, just give me a holler and I'd be more than happy to...

Snelling in OH - leads you might follow Posted on: 21 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Terry...I've seen some of your posts and have no information but since I'm a Private Investigator here in Oregon I can give you some leads you might follow. Try looking for Welches and Snellings in t...

Re: ASA SNELLING FAMILY - NEW INFO - Snelling in Ohio? Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  jackiediamond...

Surnames > Snelling

hello do you have any recent say from the 1950 on about snelling in ohio?im trying to track my husbands family and its not easy.the only thing harder is his mom who was raised in a orphanage id appreciate any...

ASA SNELLING FAMILY - NEW INFO - Moses P. Snelling m. Caroline Campbell 1842 IL Posted on: 18 Mar 2002, by  donalynsnelli...

Surnames > Snelling

Hi Gang! Since I believe in sharing... Moses P. Snelling, son of Aaron of ME, m. Caroline Campbell in Champaign County, IL in 1842. Since a Caroline Campbell is listed in the 1840 census there with Thomas...

per page