Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hollars" - 614 Messages

per page

LINGOUSKY, Blanche, 1916-1994 Posted on: 01 Oct 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 13 Aug 1994 Name - Blance Lingousky Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - Church - St. Joseph R.C., Sheppton Spouse - Father - John Stad...

holler/hollar/ers or ars genealogy Posted on: 13 Jan 1999, by Allan J hollers

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

My family is from both pulaski co. and whitley co, we have our familey back to our ggf william hollar/s and our ggmother emily nevels hollar/s what we need is a connection of williams father or mother...

KAPISH, Mrs. Mary, d. 1936 Posted on: 17 Aug 2002, by  Dalice

...Hazleton PA Newspaper, Dec. 18, 1936 Mrs. Mary Kapish died at 7 o'clock last evening at her home, 152 Hollar's HIll, Cranberry. She had been ill the past year. She was a resident of Cranberry the past 39 y...

ZOFCIN, Joseph C., 1921-1994 Posted on: 08 Nov 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 30 June 1994 Name - Joseph C. Zofcin Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - Church - Holy Trinity R.C. Slovak, Hazleton Spouse - Anna Gena...

JACOBY, Altheda, 1919-1996 Posted on: 03 Nov 2001, by  Dalice

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker 21 July 1996 Altheda Jacoby Died - Saturday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - 5 May 1919 Church - Christ Memorial UCC, West Hazleton Spou...

Hollars Posted on: 30 Jan 2004, by  1nanajoyce123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

Can anyone tell me somethjing about Rev. Paul Hollars who was Minister of the Fairview Missionary Baptist Church in Whitley Co., KY? Preferably who his parents were?

PAISLEY, Mrs. George, 1895-1987 Posted on: 19 Jan 2005, by  Dalice

...1987 Mrs. Emma Paisley, 91, a resident of the Valley Crest Nursing Home, Plains Township, formerly of Hollars Hill, died Friday at the Wilkes-Barre General Hospital. She had been a guest at Valley Crest th...

Flinn/Flynn Posted on: 28 Oct 1998, by Diana Flynn

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

...Emerson. Surety: Baxter Davis. Bond dated 2 Nov 1815. d: August 06, 1853 in Wayne Co., Kentucky Fact 1: Hollars Cemetery, Crackerneck, Wayne Co., KY. ............. 2 [1] George W. FLINN b: WFT Est. 1815-1816...

PALERMO, Mrs. Francis, 1910-1936 Posted on: 28 Jun 2002, by  Dalice

...Kesten, one sister, Mrs. Benjamin Smith, one brother, Howard Kesten Jr., and a step-brother, John Fruit of Hollar's Hill, Cranberry.

KAPISH, Calvin J. "Jack", d. 2001 Posted on: 19 Sep 2001, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker, Mon. Sept. 17, 2001 Calvin J. "Jack" Kapish Died - Saturday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Spouse - Jean Schwartz, deceased Father - Andrew Kapish Mother - Mary Mazurik Undertaker...

Re: Wayne County cemeteries Posted on: 26 Mar 2002, by  shollarsbanta

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > Kentucky > Wayne

...lookup for the burial places of Stephen Loveall and his wife, Louisa. Her mother, Margaret Canaday Hollars, may be buried with these two. Thanks in advance. Sandi

Re: Levi Hollars Posted on: 21 Mar 2004, by  yeshua160

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

I have a Levi Hollars of Whitley/Pulaski Co KY in my lineage. If this is the same Levi, he married an Arminthea(?) Keath and ??. Have more info if this is the same Levi. His half-sister is in my line.

WITKOWSKI, (son), infant 1929 Posted on: 08 Sep 2003, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Newspaper 12 Apr 1929 Name - (son) Witkowski Father - David Witkowski Place of burial - Transfiguration, West Hazleton Age - 3 weeks Residence - Hollars Hill

Levi Hollars Posted on: 06 Dec 2002, by  1nanajoyce123

Do you have any idea who the parents of Levi Hollars were?

EMBERT-BRASKY, marriage 1936 Posted on: 20 Jun 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Newspaper, Sept. 22, 1936 John Brasky, son of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Brasky of Hollar's Hill and Miss Josephine Embert, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Frank Embert of the same place were married at 9...

MIHALOCHICK, Catherine R., 1927-2001 Posted on: 09 Apr 2001, by  dalicefadden

...Mother - Mary Hyland Undertaker - Bonin, Hazleton Place of burial - St. Gabriel, Hazleton Residence - Hollars Hill, West Hazleton Occupation - garment worker Age - 74

Ollie Alcorn Posted on: 01 Jun 2006, by  Amber Owens

I am looking for the parents of Ollie Alcorn. Ollie married William Hollars and on the 1920 census, it states her parents were both born in Kentucky. I believe their names to be Thomas and Rosalind.

BRASKIE, Joseph, d. 1963 Posted on: 12 Nov 2002, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker 9 Mar 1963 Name - Joseph Braskie Died - Friday Age - Place of birth - Poland Place of death - Hollar's Hill Date of birth - Church - Transfiguration, West Hazleton Spouse - Frances Father ...

Re: Whitley co., Ky. l900 census Posted on: 24 Feb 2003, by  S_Kresen

Would you check for a Delph Nunn? Or Levi Hollars married to Lidda Nunn or Rachel Stigall? I know that Levi was from Whitley Co, KY but can not find any further info on him. He was married to Lidda Nunn fr...

Re: Does this fit your Joel Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by  yeshua160

...Milly (Emilia) Henderson b. (1780-90). They had at least Lucinda Martin b. 1819. Aft Wm death, Milly m. Hollars and had at least Levi/Lee Hollars b. 1832-33? they lived in I believe Knox/Whitley, then Pulaski Co. ...

Mortons in OK Posted on: 14 Nov 1999, by Jim Blair

Surnames > Morton

...dond't have much information on the Mortons. The earliest I have is John Morton who married Margaret Hollars. If this matches with any of your information please e-mail me at jblair9619@aol.com. I would appr...

John Morton Family Posted on: 10 Oct 1999, by Jim Blair

Surnames > Morton

...Morton. He had 4 brothers and sisters - Douglas, Joseph, Samuel and Lititia. He was married to Margaret Hollars and they had 7 children -Fanny, Alford, Jesse, Bill, Rose, Mollie and Nan. If you have informat...

Mortons of OK reply Posted on: 03 Oct 1999, by Jim Blair

Surnames > Morton

...sisters. They were Alford, Jesse, Bill, Rose, Mollie and Nan. Their parents were John Morton and Margaret (Hollars) Morton. John had 4 brothers and sisters - Douglas, Joseph, Samuel and Lititia. I have no in...

Re: Marriage Records Pre 1900 Posted on: 26 Jul 2006, by Pamela Steed

I have checked the Pulaski County marriage record books from 1864 to 1900. I did find the record for him and Kissiah in 1879, but nothing else after that for him and Elizabeth. Is it possible that Ki...

Marriage Records Pre 1900 Posted on: 25 Jul 2006, by  Marilyn_Becke...

i am looking for the marriage record of Albert Hollars Sr please note he is also called Alburton ,Burt,Burton and various other spellings. he was married 4 times his first wife was Margaret Canada,second M...

Re: HEATHS in Pulaski County Posted on: 20 May 2006, by  SandiHollarsB...

...a try. I have Heath relatives from Pulaski and would be interested in exchanging information. Sandi Hollars-Banta

Guster Hollars Posted on: 06 Jun 2005, by  SandiHollarsB...

I am attempting to find information on Riley Augustus Hollars (Guster), born 1894 to Burt Hollars and Kissiah Thompson, he married an Allethia Cox in 1918 in Pulaski County. I find them on the 1920 Pulaski census, ...

Dobkins-Hollars Posted on: 29 Aug 2000, by  Lucymae32

Joyce, 5 Oct 1899 Dobkins, Tip 27 his 1st marriage, born Pulaski Co parents born here too. Hollars, Loretta 17 her 1st born Pulaski Co parents born here too.George Hollar's Surety J.Barnett Witness W.O Stigall, T.l...

Re: Hollars Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by  Amber Owens

...you please forward me any information that you have on Levy and his Children specifically the William Hollars that married Ollie Alcorn. He is my great grandfather and we have no information on that side of ...

Hollars Posted on: 30 Jul 2000, by  BonnieEwell

Looking for imformation on Levi Hollar who married Amintha KEITH daughter of Clayborn KEITH of Pulaski Co. and any of their other children.

Re: Dan & Martha Hollars Posted on: 07 Jul 2002, by christine maguire-hollars

my husband's gr.grandfather is:Joseph Hollars - 10-16-1874 - 8-22-1962Married to Betty Lue Davis(4-23-1877--3-15-1969) in 1897from wayne co ky.had 4 children clyde, joseph, gladys, elizabethJoseph's sibling ...

Hollars Posted on: 27 Jul 2000, by  JoyceHoller

...friend in Austin, Tx. who is descended from Dan & Martha. Here is what I have on Dan & Martha Hollars: Issue: James Robert Hollars b 1865 John Will Hollars b 1873 Samuel David Hollars b 1876 Joseph "Tobe" Hollars b 18...

Dan & Martha Hollars Posted on: 26 Jul 2000, by  JoyceHoller

Daniel Hollars was son of Albert (Burt) Hollars of Wayne Co., Ky. Daniel marr Martha Bowlen/Bowling, they moved from Wayne Co., Ky to Ind. some time after 1880 census. What exactly do you need on this line?

Hollars family Posted on: 02 Dec 1999, by Joyce Truitt

I am looking for Dan and Martha Hollars who lived in Paluski Co., KY. Their children are: Mary, Tobe, Robert,Sam and Albert. Any information is appreciated. Joyce

Bastardy Bonds Posted on: 17 Jul 2004, by Joyce (Hollers) Jones

Yes, I have checked the Pulaski Co., Ky. courthouse, but all they have is just a notice. I need the original petition and disposition made of the case, and have been unable to locate same?

Pulaski Co., KY archives & county records Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by  1nanajoyce123

...for the original petition and disposition made on the Bastardry Bond for Margarate Cowan vs. Albert Hollars, this was 1875?

Pulaski Co., Ky. records at Library Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by  1nanajoyce123

...Library has any Bastardry Bond Records as far back as 1875? I am looking for Margaret Cowan vs. Albert Hollars in 1875, need original petition and disposition of same. Many thanks!

Bastardry Bonds Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by  1nanajoyce123

Have tried and tried to obtain this info with no success, will try Frankfort, KY. again and thanks!

hollars Posted on: 20 Jul 1999, by MAGGS

Surnames > Morton

all i know is that Margaret Hollars was married to John H. Morton and had a son named Alford Murphy Morton.Alford was married to Rutha Rains and had my grandfather Carl Morton.any help finding my grandfather...

Hollars Posted on: 13 Jul 1999, by Janie Hollars

Surnames > Morton

what do you know about the hollars family...

Re: 1910 Census Posted on: 09 Apr 2002, by Amber

Thank You so much, this information has been very helpful.

WOOTEN and WOOTON also are Melungeons Posted on: 29 Mar 2000, by  philbeltz

Localities > North America > United States > States > Ohio > Unknown

Dear W. Paul Wooten: After finishing my rather extensive response to Terri, regarding her ten (10)Melungeon Surnames; I noticed your posting of WOOTEN from Gallia County, Ohio, along the Ohio River. ...

MORTON,CARL HENRY Posted on: 14 Jun 1999, by MAGGS

Surnames > Morton

...1966.CARL SR.S FATHER WAS ALFORD MURPHY MORTON, ALFORDS PARENTS WERE JOHN H. MORTON AND MARGARET L. HOLLARS.WE KNOW NOTHING ELSE ABOUT HIS FAMILY.ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. MAGGS

Larkin Brown Posted on: 05 Oct 1999, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Montgomery

...Father of James G Brown father of Starling G Brown. Starling G Brown married three time. 2nd wife Sarah E Hollars died in Tennessee. 3rd. wife married in Tennessee Laura Bell Sutton both died in Texas and ar...

REINHART-BOTT engagement 1943 Posted on: 13 Oct 2005, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Plain Speaker, Sat. Apr. 10, 1943 Mr. and Mrs. W.B. Bott of Hollar's Hill, announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily, to Private George H. Reinhart, son of Mr. and Mrs. H.W. Reinhart ...

PICKENHEIM, Arlene A., 1922-2005 Posted on: 14 Sep 2005, by  Dalice

...Arlene E. Pickenheim, 83, of Hazleton, died Monday at York Terrace Nursing Home, Pottsville. Born in Hollars Hill, she was a daughter of the late George and Emma Paisley. She was preceded in death by a son...

john morton and margaret hollars Posted on: 10 Jan 2000, by margaret morton

Surnames > Morton

my fathers family has a john morton marrying a margaret hollars,be glad to furnish the info i have and would be grateful for any you might have,thanks margaret

LARKIN/LARKEN BROWN Posted on: 15 Mar 2000, by Linda

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Cumberland

Sarah Elizabeth Hollars Born: 1867 in Tennessee Died: about 1903 Married: Starling G Brown 28 Sept 1890 in Overton County Tennessee Children of Sarah and Starling: 1. Nanny Catherine Brown born: 29 June 1891...

GREYBUSH-ZOFCIN, marriage 1938 Posted on: 20 Mar 2006, by  Dalice

...Name of man - John Greybush, of McAdoo Name of woman - Miss Helen Zofcin, daughter of John Zofcin, of Hollar's Hill Place of marriage - Holy Trinity Slovak Church, Hazleton Name of minister - Rev. Martin Yats...

SYPECK, Barbara, 1941-2006 Posted on: 13 Jun 2006, by  Dalice

...Francis R.C., West Hazleton Spouse - Father - Joseph Embert, deceased Mother - Mary Sonich, surviving, of Hollars Hill, Hazleton Undertaker - Bonin, Hazleton Place of burial - Calvary, Drums Residence - Col...

per page