Search the Boards

Search Results for "Hollars" - 614 Messages

per page

Oklahoma HOLLARS Posted on: 28 May 1999, by Peter Hollar

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Nicholas

Looking for Hollars in Oklahoma or Nicholas County, Kentucky if related.

MASTIN Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by  ohiodebbie

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Nicholas

Maria: I several lines that are out of Nicholas Co., Ky, but the one of am most interested in is the Mastin line. How is your husband related to the Mastin in Nicholas Co., Ky? I have done some resear...

HOLLARS & MASTIN Posted on: 24 Apr 2001, by Debbie

Unfortunately, I do not have a new website for him. If you e-mail me I might be able to tell you how to get ahold of him. I have two e-mail address for him. I thought I had his address but over time I...

HOLLAR family website Posted on: 23 Apr 2001, by  Whalen08

Hi Debbie: I tried to get to the website you named for the Hollars, but the server is going down, and I could not find it. Do you know the new site address? Thank you! annie

HOLLAR & GRAY Posted on: 25 Mar 1999, by Debbie White

...some information on the Hollar Family of Nicholas Co., Ky. But you need to look at a website on the Hollars' http://www.dconn.com/phoneman/family.htm It is pretty good on the Hollar's of Nicholas Co., Ky. How are yo...

Hollars/Coys Posted on: 25 Apr 2001, by  Whalen08

...Ancestry.com and Familysearch.com are wonderful research sites. I'm still having trouble making the Hollars connect, but thanks to the Nicholas County Library, I at least have a good start! I'll keep an eye ...

Carter & Blount Cos. TN. for Hollars/Hollers Posted on: 24 Nov 2002, by  1nanajoyce123

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Grainger

Searching for Hollars or Hollers surnames in Carter and Blount Cos., TN. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Yates, Theodore and Fannie Posted on: 31 Jul 2001, by  ranft

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Metcalfe

Hi, In response to your query, contact Joy Hollars at waterbug220@yahoo.com Her family is connected to the James family and they have a book on this. Joy and I are distantly related as my Gr. Aunt Ida Mae...

Hensley Posted on: 23 Jun 1999, by Linda Gubrantson

Localities > North America > United States > States > Tennessee > Counties > Fentress

...like to share information on these surname. Linda toes52@webtv.net Reseaching:HENSLEY,BROWN,STORY,NEAL,HOLLARS,WEBB, JACKSON,GLOVER,FOX

Re: 1910 Census Posted on: 29 Mar 2002, by Nora Hickam

Topics > Research Resources > Lookups > Kentucky > Wayne

Amber, Here is the 1920 Wayne County, KY census for William Hollars, living on Beaver Creek, Garner Ridge. He age 56, born KY, parents born KY, farmer. Wife Ollie E. age 46, born KY, parents born KY. son R. ...

Re: 1910 Census Posted on: 28 Mar 2002, by Amber Owens

I noticied that you mentioned that you had 1910 census information on William Hollars and his family. I believe that is my great gradfather. Could you please share your information with me. It would be gre...

RITZ, Stephen, d. 1995 Posted on: 11 Apr 2002, by  Dalice

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > EasternPa

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker 18 Apr 1995 Name - Stephen Ritz Died - Saturday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - Church - Transfiguration R.C., West Hazleton Spouse - ...

1910 Census Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Nora Hickam

I am sorry, I do not see a Kissiah Hollars. The only Hollars that I see in the 1910 census-- John W. Hollars and his family, and William Hollars and his family. Could Kissiah and Elizabeth (that you spoke of in other message) Hollars h...

KAPES, Rose M., 1915-2003 Posted on: 02 Feb 2003, by  Dalice

...Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker, Sat. Feb. 1, 2003 Name - Rose M. Kapes Died - Friday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Mountain City Nursing and Rehabiliation Center, Hazleton Date of birth - Ch...

1910 Wayne County Census-Kissiah Hollars Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by  SandiHollarsB...

I need a lookup for Kissiah Thompson Hollars.

Re: Help... looking at James A. Gibson - Jackson Gibson - Henry Pleasant Gibson - Reuben (Wheeler) Gibson line... Posted on: 12 Jul 2004, by  kayrenee59

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

...Sullivan Eliz 25 2nd b Scott Co Tn father b Va mother b Bar Jackson Gibson --Surety T. B. Flinn--Witness Wm Hollars, Silas Troxtel-- Presiding Phillip Mayfield He is Divorced. Record Book 35 p. 19 Circuit C...

1910 Census Posted on: 17 Jul 2000, by Nora Hickam

I am sorry , but I do not see Elizavbeth Hollars in the 1910 census of Wayne County, KY. Do you know what area she might have lived? Nora

1910 Wayne County Census, Elizabeth Hollars Posted on: 15 Jul 2000, by  SandiHollarsB...

I need a lookup for Elizabeth Hollars, widow of Albert Hollars, Sr.

Hollars Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Jim Blair

Surnames > Morton

My Grandmother is Fanny (Morton) Prewitt. She was the daughter of John and Margaret (Hollars) Morton. They had 7 children: Fanny, Alford, Jesse, Bill, Rose, Mollie and Nan. John Morton had 4 brothers and sis...

OSWALD, John, d. 1960 Posted on: 20 Sep 2003, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Newspaper 20 Jan 1960 Name - John Oswald Died - Monday Place of death - Hollar's Hill Church - Christ Lutheran, Hazleton Spouse - Florence Koch, died 1955 Father - Lawrence Oswald Mother - C...

ZALUTKO, Frances M., d. 2001 Posted on: 21 Jul 2001, by  Dalice

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Mon. July 2, 2001 Frances M. Zalutko Died - Saturday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Mountain City Nursing & Rehabilitation Center, Hazleton Church - Good ...

KAPISH, Helen T., 1913-1994 Posted on: 22 Sep 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 3 June 1994 Name - Helen T. Kapish Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hollars Hill Date of birth - Church - St. Ladislaud R.C., Hazleton Spouse - Father - Andrew Kap...

Hollars Posted on: 19 Sep 1999, by Jim Blair

Surnames > Morton

I have some limited information on the Hollars family. My Grandmother is Fanny Morton. Her mother is Margaret Hollars. Margaret and John Morton had 7 children that I know of. Fanny, Alford, Jesse, Bill, Rose, Molli...

Re: Henderson's who left Whitley (Gatliff) around 1863 Posted on: 07 Aug 2004, by  yeshua160

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

...Have little info. They had a dau, Lucinda Martin b. abt 1819. Wm died and Milly m. Zachariah Hollers/Hollars (abt 1830-32)& had son, Levi/Lee b. abt 1832/3. They lived in Knox/Whitley Co., KY and then Pu...

BLAHA-KAPES, marriage 1936 Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  Dalice

...Hazleton PA Newspaper, Wed. Sept. 9, 1936 Miss Kathryn Kapes, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Kapes, of Hollar's Hill, and Albert Blaha of Cleveland, Ohio, were married Saturday morning in St. Joseph's Slova...

STANTON-PAPCHAK, marriage 1936 Posted on: 12 Jun 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Newspaper, Wed. Sept. 9, 1936 Wilson Stanton, son of Mr. and Mrs. William Stanton, of Hollar's Hill and Miss Lotta Popchak, daughter of Mrs. Mary Popchak of 843 Seybert street, were married ...

STOLL, Mrs. Bart W., 1892-1945 Posted on: 04 Apr 2001, by  dalicefadden

...of West Hazleton; Elmer Houser, of Rock Glen; James Houser, of Pardeesville; Mrs. Christ Ripple, of Hollar's...

Re: Holler Posted on: 08 Aug 2004, by  yeshua160

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Whitley

...that his first wife died between 1810 and 1830 and he then m. my descendant, Milly Henderson Martin Hollars. Zachariah is shown on tax records in 1835 and 36 but not after that. He prob died bet 1836-40 18...

Re: Hollar Posted on: 07 Sep 2003, by  Myra_Ann

I have a Bill Hollars - son of Andrew Hollars & Martha Vanover Hollars. Would that be the same Bill Hollars?

MARHELKO, Anna C., 1922-1995 Posted on: 12 Mar 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 27 May 1995 Name - Anna C. Marhelko Died - Friday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - 16 May 1922 Church - Lutheran Spouse - John Marhel...

HALE, Gordon Wayne Jr., 1935-2005 Posted on: 26 Mar 2005, by  Dalice

...Emma Mace Undertaker - Krapf and Hughes, Hazleton Place of burial - Mount Laurel, Hazleton Residence - Hollars Hill, Hazleton Occupation - worked in maintenance department of the URS Workshop in Hazleton Age...

HALE, Catherine, 1915-1996 Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  Dalice

...Krapf and Hughes, Hazleton Place of burial - Mountain View, West Hazleton Age - 81 Other residence - Hollars Hill

HALE, Bennett A., 1917-1996 Posted on: 29 Oct 2001, by  Dalice

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker 13 Sept 1996 Bennett A. Hale Died - Wednesday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Church - Christ Memorial UCC, West Hazleton Spouse - Helen Herman Father ...

WARREN-STANTON, marriage 1936 Posted on: 26 Apr 2002, by  Dalice

...Hazleton PA Newspaper, Mon. Apr. 13, 1936 Miss Mary Stanton, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. William Stanton, of Hollar's Hill, and Clayton Warren, also of Hollar's Hill, were united in marriage Saturday morning at 10 o'cl...

LABANOSKY, JohnPaul IV, 1980-2002 Posted on: 29 Jun 2002, by  Dalice

...grandfather - William "Red" Derr, deceased Maternal grandmother - Josephine Derr, surviving, of Hollars Hill Paternal grandparents - Frances Labanosky, surviving of West Hazleton; JohnPaul Labanosk...

SILCOX + LIKENS (sp) Families Posted on: 09 Feb 2005, by  KathyRoberts5...

Localities > North America > United States > States > North Carolina > Counties > Qualla

Rick It might be an idea to review your family story. The Cherokee People have an accurate and very well documented history, which is based on fact, not fiction. Sadly, there is a lot of fiction per...

Frank Billman Posted on: 24 Feb 2000, by Tom McAndrews

Localities > North America > United States > States > Pennsylvania > Counties > Luzerne

...Florence). Maria/Marie lived in West Hazleton at time of death; in 1880 census they lived in Hazle Twp (Hollar's Hill?) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Tom

RITZ, Joseph, d. 1995 Posted on: 15 Apr 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Standard-Speaker 29 Nov 1995 Name - Joseph Ritz Died - Monday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - West Hazleton Date of birth - Church - St. Francis R.C., West Hazleton Spouse -...

EVANKO-KUZO, marriage 1936 Posted on: 25 Feb 2002, by  Dalice

From Hazleton PA Newspaper, Jan. 28, 1936 At 10 o'clock on Saturday morning at St. John's Greek Catholic church on Arthur street, Miss Mary Kuzo of Humboldt, and Michael Evanko, of Cranberry, were un...

Hollars Posted on: 06 Jun 1999, by Joyce (Hollers) Jones

Localities > North America > United States > States > Kentucky > Counties > Pulaski

There were several men by the name of John A. Hollars in Pulaski Co., do you happen to know who his parents were?

HALE, Joseph S., d. 2001 Posted on: 17 Jul 2001, by  Dalice

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Mon. July 16, 2001 Joseph S. Hale Died - Sunday Place of birth - Hollars Hills Place of death - St. Luke Manor, Hazleton Church - Christ Memorial United Church of Christ, Wes...

TUCKER Posted on: 17 Sep 1998, by  genepitman

J, Millie J. married John A. Hollars on 10/09/1878, Sarah A. married Joseph H. Vaughn on 10/17/1883 and got a James M. that married Serelda Mayfield on 6/12/1878. Not much help is it! Gene

BACHMAN, Nicholas I., d. 1986 Posted on: 24 Jul 2001, by  Dalice

From Hazleton Standard-Speaker, Tues. Jan. 7, 1986 Nicholas I. Bachman Died - Sunday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hershey Medical Center, Hershey Church - Transfiguration R.C., West Hazlet...

Levi Hollers Posted on: 11 Jan 2001, by  GinaNeal

I am looking for info on Levi Hollers (b.- 1839/1841 in Whitley Co. Ky.) married to Lidda Nunn(b.- 1842) in Feb. 1864. Their children were: William- b. 1864 in Pulaski Co., Ky. married to Ollie Alco...

WITCOFSKI, John P., d. 1995 Posted on: 13 May 2002, by  Dalice

...Standard-Speaker 26 Apr 1995 Name - John P. "Pat" Witcofski Died - Tuesday Place of birth - Hollars Hill Place of death - Hazleton Date of birth - Church - Ss. Peter and Paul Lithuanian R.C., Haz...

Re: William Hollars KY>IN Posted on: 04 Aug 2006, by  C Lund

Hi, I believe I have talked with you before. I am Grace Hollars' daughter. Would like to talk with you.

Levi Hollars/Hollers Posted on: 01 Dec 2002, by  S_Kresen

I am looking for info on my gggrandfather Levi Hollars/Hollers. He was suppose to have been born in Whitley County, KY around 1839-1841. He was married to a Lidda (Liddey) Nunn also from Whitley County, KY...

Re: William Hollars KY>IN Posted on: 09 Feb 2002, by  barblake50

William Hollars, parents were George & Delt Hollars.George was a brother to my grandfather Lee.George ,s mother was Jennie FLYNN and LEE,S mother ,s name Margaret they were sisters,Jennie died in childbirth.The...

William Hollars KY>IN Posted on: 07 Jan 2001, by Kelly

Looking for the parentage of William Hollars born in Burnside Kentucky about 1920 died in Muncie, Indiana on March 19, 1999. He was married to Beatrice Denham. His siblings were Dolly, Grace, Buster, Harold,...

Hollars Posted on: 06 Aug 2000, by Donna Smith

Allan, I am looking for information on Polly Hollars(Hollers) who married Hiram Brummett. They lived in Whitley County, KY where they raised their two children, Ella who married John Perry Kerr and James Alb...

per page