Board:
Message Boards > Localities > United Kingdom and Ireland > England > Surrey > General

URL:
https://www.ancestry.co.uk/boards/localities.britisles.england.sry.general/9881/mb.ashx

Subject: Margaret Fitzgerald Born 1892/1894
Author: shelley2sugars
Date: 06 December 2019
Classification: Query
Surnames: Fitzgerald

Good Morning all :)

Looking for some help before i go down the root of ordering death/birth certificates if possible.

I am trying to look into my 2nd great aunt Margaret Mary Fitzgerald for my dad. My dads parents never talked about her almost as if she didn't exist? However we believe she didn't die until 1984 so trying to make some sense of where she went or what she actually did with her life?

I have posted on a few sites and the information is quite conflicting and wondering if anyone else can make better sense of it than i can!

Margaret Mary Fitzgerald was born we believe on the 12/05/1892 in Mortlake Richmond Surrey to John Fitzgerald and Alice ( Garraty/Geraghty) Fitzgerald.
She had a brother called James. We believe there were actually 6 children but 4 died.
The dates of birth vary from 1892/1894 :( so not sure if its simple spelling mistake or its another child etc
I believe i have found her coming back from New York to South Hampton on the 30/09/1955 but i cannot find her going at all.

It would be lovely to find out about this mystery lady and find out what she did with her life.

if anyone can help me i would really appreciate it

Thank you

S x